The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do-Luck Power Line ( Brake Lines )

Chingy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got them...just in time before the dog chewed them up..look very smart, gonna fit em tomorrow..thanks!

Good glad they arrived and your pleased with them

I never recieved mine :( not that I'd have been able to do anything other than admire them though :D

I'll give them a buzz if they're not here by friday...

yeah if no sign tomorrow give them a buzz

Received and fitted last night very happy thanks. :)

........and fitted, awesome hope your pleased with them,

no sign yet, hopefully here by weekend!

Still no sign today, fingers crossed they will be here by weekend?!

if no sign by tomorrow give Sumo a buzz :)

lol i think mine are being sent to teh folks place, havent checked yet but being overseas probably not yet ay

:D

Still no sign :(

Me either :(

Guys

You will be pleased to know that your lines were dispatched today should have them early part of of next week

As per my PM simiply due to the overwhelming success of the buy

My sincere apologies – We’ve been chasing like mad but it’s one of those things that is out of our hands at the moment, contact detail below if you require them

Sorry for the inconvenience and Thanks for your patience

Best Regards

Col

Sumo Power Ltd

Kleer House

Sheerness Docks

Sheerness Kent

ME12 1RS

Tel : 0871 226 0175 from UK

Tel : +44 1795 668899 from Overseas

Any feedback on these yet? Are they any good or would you recomend Goodridge instead? Will be looking to buy a set soon so any advice would be very welcome:)

I have bought and fitted some and have no problems with them., pedal improved and after reading a post about someone having a rubber brake line perish nr the fuel tank, iam glad i did:)..nice looking piece of kit too:)

Just don't get any brake fluid on the do-luck wording nr the ends as it can come off quite easily:innocent: apart from that, all good imo!

I have bought and fitted some and have no problems with them., pedal improved and after reading a post about someone having a rubber brake line perish nr the fuel tank, iam glad i did:)..nice looking piece of kit too:)

Just don't get any brake fluid on the do-luck wording nr the ends as it can come off quite easily:innocent: apart from that, all good imo!

Thanks for the feedback, glad your pleased with them

got mine this morning!!

on the back of the pack it has various bits available, can u get hold of the coolant hose sets for n/a? next group buy maybe?

Oh good glad they have arrived, again my apologies for those who experienced a delay.

Coolant hose like whats on mine (pic below) should be in stock, give Sumo a buzz Tel 01795 668899 and ask for Mark

Thanks guys, got mine today!

awesome, hope your pleased with them

Nicely done Colin. :thumbs: Great feedback and organization. I hope you and Sumo organize more groupbuys in future. :)

Andy

Cheers Andy, glad everyone is happy with them. It was a really successful group buy this one, Sumo and myself are hoping to do some more, will have a chat with Homer to see what we can come up with :)

• 5 weeks later...

I was slow before I got around to ordering these, so I missed out on the GB price but ordered some through caroline@sumopower 3 weeks ago but haven't received them yet, haven't heard anything for the last 2 weeks from her, has anyone tried contacting them lately?

I was slow before I got around to ordering these, so I missed out on the GB price but ordered some through caroline@sumopower 3 weeks ago but haven't received them yet, haven't heard anything for the last 2 weeks from her, has anyone tried contacting them lately?

Hi Brad

Have you tried to call her or Mark at Sumo +44 1795 668899

I know its probably bit difficult with the time difference, let me know how you get on

I emailed Caroline last Friday and then phoned her at after 4pm and ordered a set. They arrived first post the next morning.

i realise you're in Australia but you should have received a confirmation of sending, or at least a reply to your mails.

Hi Brad

Have you tried to call her or Mark at Sumo +44 1795 668899

I know its probably bit difficult with the time difference, let me know how you get on

I'll send another email later.

Yeah Brad, im sure its all good man, I got mine within a week.

Yeah I'm sure they'll come, just wondering if she had gone away or not.

I emailed Caroline last Friday and then phoned her at after 4pm and ordered a set. They arrived first post the next morning.

i realise you're in Australia but you should have received a confirmation of sending, or at least a reply to your mails.

Yeah I understand it can take a while to post, but I still haven't got any confirmation that they've been sent yet.

Will let you guys know how I get on.

Cheers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.