The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do-Luck Power Line ( Brake Lines )

Chingy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the NA j/spec brakes are poor, how much will these improve them, and will they fit uk/spec if i decide to fit them at a later date?

thanks

These lines will improve your brake system buy replacing the standard rubber hoses which flex under pressure, these lines do not flex and therefore give a constant reassuring pedal feel under your foot, enabling you to brake earlier and most importantly more confidently. They are suitable for road use or trackday/racing use without any warranty issues.

Fit both UK and Jap spec, let me know if you want a set will add you to the list :)

Thanks to everyone who has paid over these last couple of days, only waiting on 5 now and I know some are paying tomorrow and over the weekend.

Still not to late to get on the list and secure yourself a set, so get your name down

List as Follows

1. Rajinder (Paid)

2. Peejay (Paid)

3. Peejay (2nd Set Paid)

4. Jsy_Guy

5. danhicks22 (Paid)

6. farmer (Paid)

7. bigsup69 (Paid)

8. jimmy_supra (Paid)

9. Darragh

10. wile e coyote (Paid)

11. Supradibbs (Paid)

12. dani_r (Paid)

13. Matt H (Paid)

14. jazz1 (Paid)

15. fizzle

16. CarlM (Pulled Out)

17. hiten55 (Paid)

18. Budz86 (Paid)

19. m_life (Pulled Out)

20. Dave222 (Paid)

21. tony666 (Paid)

22. iwannatt (Paid)

23. iwannatt (2nd Set Paid)

24. mustang (Paid)

25. lendusz

26. manny (Paid)

27. paul2supra (Paid)

28. wallicechick (Paid)

29. hp006 (Paid)

30. downimpact

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.