The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do-Luck Power Line ( Brake Lines )

Chingy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Missed out on the group buy here but thinking of going direct like a few others..

Would any mechanic be able to fit these? id give it a go but if it is to do with the breaking systems i wouldnt wanna risk it! they will fit a 94 j spec auto?

Would I need anything else done to the breaks? as far as i can tell I have completely stock.. everything.. :)

Cheers

Missed out on the group buy here but thinking of going direct like a few others..

Would any mechanic be able to fit these? id give it a go but if it is to do with the breaking systems i wouldnt wanna risk it! they will fit a 94 j spec auto?

Would I need anything else done to the breaks? as far as i can tell I have completely stock.. everything.. :)

Cheers

Yes mate any mechanic will be able to fit these for you. Might want to get them to change your brake fluid at the same time, but no other mods needed.

Give Mark @ Sumo a call Tel 01795 668899 say you spoke to Colin, he'll look after you

Awesome mate thanks for the reply :) From the description sounds like you cant see them on the car but they make it safer? which works for me =)

Would this have to be declaired to insurance? figuring a safety feature shouldnt make insurance go up.. but then again it probably will :p

one sad post script:-

why don't they make the print / paint brake fluid ressistant, mine are d- ---k hoses.

just a small amount of fluid on your hands the a final wipe as you finish and hey-presto no name remains on your lines!

one sad post script:-

why don't they make the print / paint brake fluid ressistant, mine are d- ---k hoses.

just a small amount of fluid on your hands the a final wipe as you finish and hey-presto no name remains on your lines!

As per previous post

nice looking piece of kit too:)

Just don't get any brake fluid on the do-luck wording nr the ends as it can come off quite easily:innocent: apart from that, all good imo!

will you be doing another group buy or can i still get some of these at this price? missed out last time..... :(

Give Mark a call see what he can do for you 08712260185

• 2 months later...
are these car specific as in you need to order TT, N/a ones etc or are they all the same?

are these brake lines a worthwhile upgrade to stock jspec brakes??

Any upgrade to stock jspec is good James. Invest in a set of lines, these or Goodridge.

A master cylinder brace either from Cusco or if your feeling flush get the Carbing strut brace that has the brace incorporated into it's design and then put some decent fluid in the system.

Top off with some good pads. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.