The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wez Track Supra

Wez

Big thanks to Mr Wilson for supplying me a head which I can use to start building a new kit, here are a couple of pics from the weekend just offering up the Arnout cast manifold with a spare exhaust housing. I am not 100% sure on what turbo to use yet although I am 99% certain its going to be BW unit. I am also looking at possibly a 4" downpipe and mid-pipe with the wastegate routed back into the downpipe.

attachment.php?attachmentid=119330&d=1288007878

attachment.php?attachmentid=119331&d=1288007892

attachment.php?attachmentid=119332&d=1288007892

IMG_1904s.jpg

IMG_1905s.jpg

IMG_1906s.jpg

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you though about using one of the new BW EFR turbos and eliminating a lot of the fabrication needed? Nice and simple.

I have, been trying to contact AET to get more info but so far been unsuccessful :(

i like that manifold. is there any drawback using a cast manifold over a tubular one? looks verry tidy and gives alot motr room to work.

I dont think anyone has pushed the Arnout manifold in the UK, he originally designed it for higher HP so it has a much larger internal area compared to the Turbonetics log.

Give Geoff a ring at Full Race, he'll go through it with you. Nice guy to boot.

I have been speaking with Geoff as well but there isnt a lot of info regarding the new EFR turbos, I am also interested in the BW K29 as it looks like an interesting unit.

Nope an old one, just never got round to sorting it. Once the new turbo setup is sorted its going in for some body work as it needs tidying up and I fancy a change ;)

Who are you and what have you done with Wes? :D

Changing the skirts and spats at a guess - all that extra drag has to have an impact to lap time ;)

Who are you and what have you done with Wes? :D

Changing the skirts and spats at a guess - all that extra drag has to have an impact to lap time ;)

:lol:

Skirts will be going for sure, not 100% confirmed what I am doing yet, will decide closer to the time ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Small Update :D

The car has been remapped for normal unleaded 95ron fuel, I am very happy with the result as it still makes 500hp and goes very well :D

Its been a long time since I was last on a proper track so decided to give it a long overdue session Brands Hatch, I didnt get chance to swap the wheels over to the R888s so went on the Falken 452 budget tyres instead, the difference in grip is laughable, the R888s allow so much more corner speed.

Anyway here are a couple of vids :D

nFH707rFhTU

Chasing a Porsche :D

h5P2_fIz_fY

I will post some pics once they become available.