The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meet Exeter to Weymouth Sunday 19th April

DodgyRog

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll av to see if i can blag a day of work.

No problem Carlos, just let us know

i got one of my beagles from portland( easton).

can agree with the views on the way stunning,and from portland itsself.great choice Rog.

Thank you:idea:, just hope the weather is good

portland bill is lush to drive round. know a nice cliff top to look out rite over every thing. right next to a prison tho built into the cliff lol :)

Yeah we drove around there put the car parks are very bumpy and rutted, but that view has got to be one of the best in this part of the world

I will pop down if weather is nice and im not on call, convoy is no good for me as wrong direction. :D Been a long time since ive been to a meet.

Your more than welcome, I am surprised no one else from up your way is thinking of coming down:rolleyes:

Damn good fishing up on chesil beach........can we stop hehehe

I stayed up at burton bradstock last year for a long weekend fishing.Stunning area the jurassic coast.

Nice one Rog;)

Just hoping the weather is decent, the fog can be horrendous around that area

i might pop along or meet up along the way as you are passing through dorchester, if its ok.

my car is still not great after the accident almost 2 years ago and the garage still hasnt rectified the problems with the paint but i wouldnt be there to look at mine ;)

i might pop along or meet up along the way as you are passing through dorchester, if its ok.

my car is still not great after the accident almost 2 years ago and the garage still hasnt rectified the problems with the paint but i wouldnt be there to look at mine ;)

Shouldnt worry mate..............Rog hasnt even got any paint on his bonnet lol:D:D

Your more than welcome to come along, but we won't be going as far as Dorchester, as the route takes us as far as Bridport and then cuts down the coast through Abbotsbury.

You could drive down to Bridport and meet us there and join the convoy from there or meet us at Portland.

Just let me know which you are planing on and I will get your mobile a bit closer to the time.

Shouldnt worry mate..............Rog hasnt even got any paint on his bonnet lol:D:D

:p

Sorry guys not been on for a bit , been working my ass off

Rog maybe a post with a link to here for the local groups ?

Will do;)

Sorry guys not been on for a bit , been working my ass off

Rog maybe a post with a link to here for the local groups ?

Will do:p

Your more than welcome to come along, but we won't be going as far as Dorchester, as the route takes us as far as Bridport and then cuts down the coast through Abbotsbury.

You could drive down to Bridport and meet us there and join the convoy from there or meet us at Portland.

Just let me know which you are planing on and I will get your mobile a bit closer to the time.

sure, i was thinking about driving that way and catching up somewhere between cos a convoy from dorch to portalnd would have been a bit short anyway ;)

cheers

Hi guys I would love to join you but i live in falmouth Cornwall and I think it might be just a little to far .Do you ever organise drives into my neck of the woods

Cheer's Carl

You are not far from me mate, i am in st austell. It will be worth the tank of fuel, we could meet you as you pass through st austell.:)

1.DodgyRog

2.Wile(trying to keep out of sight of the rossers)

3.patrikbrunt(joining at Seaton)

4.barneybrendan(if car is running)

5.Fearless(with RAC cover)

6.L33(hoping to show off his single)

7.Supradan(using old tyres as an excuss for not keeping up through the twisties)

8.supraszr(hopefully bringing the girls on the bonnet)

9.Blackie (coming to stalk Darren)

10.Karolina (Coming to stalk Blackie)

11. T-I-G-G-E-R

Edited by T-I-G-G-E-R (see edit history)

sure, i was thinking about driving that way and catching up somewhere between cos a convoy from dorch to portalnd would have been a bit short anyway ;)

cheers

No problem, let me know what you decide and I will be able to give you a meeting point and estimated time.

If you give me a mobile number closer to the time, I can give you a ring as we get closer.

It will be worth the tank of fuel, we could meet you as you pass through st austell.:)

It certain will:D

May pop along to the Exeter part if im in the area, usually spend weekends in Devon :)

Your welcome to come and meet us at Exeter Rob, I want to of left by 9:30, so I am planning to try and get everybody to the services between 9 and 9:15, so we don't have to drive straight out as soon as everyone is there.

I am planning to get there around 8:45, I will post up proper times etc closer to the day.

Ok mate give me the details when and where you'll meet me at St austell i'm up for that big time

Cheer's Carl

It should be a good day, so you won't regret it (praying for good weather), I will leave it up to you lot to arrange your meeting times to get to the services on time(WILE):p

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

I was looking at this thinking "That's a bit of a drive for Tigger to sign us up to." You need to put the dashes in your name otherwise people might think Tigger and I will be attending. (And that might put people off :) )

Noted and correct on heading post, sorry I can't do the other one.

Its not that far, you should drop down;)