The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meet Exeter to Weymouth Sunday 19th April

DodgyRog

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im thinking I might just meet everyone at exeter now so as to start from the begining as such! :D Lee where are you meeting the group? I could meet you on the roundabout by ilminster off the 303 if you fancy. :)

to be honest mate i have no idea

not sure if the car will be done by then, so might just meet people in portland unless the car is done!

I was basing that on your post #65, but no sweat, I'll see you at the Pulpit then.

:)

Yeah i have put that we would be stopping at Bridport as originally dwayne was meeting us there, but he's now intending to (proberbly) drive down a bit further and meet us, I have changed post #65 so it's better worded;)

It's still fine to meet you there Ivan, if you want to drive the coast road with us, its got to be much better than sitting in all the traffic going down the main route into Weymouth:)

That coast road has absolutely superb views (as long as the weather is okay):cool:

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Your on the list dangerous:D

From the pics looks like another bodykit for the drive

1.:trophy:DodgyRog

2.Wile:salute:(trying to keep out of sight of the rossers)PLYMOUTH

3.patrikbrunt(joining at Seaton) SEATON

4.barneybrendan(if car is running:rolleyes:)PLYMOUTH

5.Fearless(with RAC cover;))SOUTHBOUND M5

6.L33(hoping to show off his single:eyebrows:)West bound A303/A30!!

7.Supradan(using old tyres as an excuss for not keeping up through the twisties:taped:)ST.AUSTELL

8.supraszr(hopefully bringing the girls on the bonnet:search:) DAWLISH

9.Blackie (coming to stalk Darren) ILFRACOMBE

10.Karolina (Coming to stalk Blackie)ILFRACOMBE

11.T-i-g-g-e-r (bouncing along) FALMOUTH

12. OhGod NEWTON ABBOT AREA

13. Natsupratt+themuttsnuts71 BIDEFORD

14.dangerous(Dorset) meeting us at Exeter

DodgyRog. Alright mate. I've started a little list over here

Possible 3 takers so far. I thought I'd keep the list going 'til next Wednesday to give you time to put the numbers through to the pub.

Hope that leaves you enough time mate. I can't see there being many more than 3 or 4 so it'll not be too hard to accommodate. :)

Cheers mate.

Andy :)

DodgyRog. Alright mate. I've started a little list over here

Possible 3 takers so far. I thought I'd keep the list going 'til next Wednesday to give you time to put the numbers through to the pub.

Hope that leaves you enough time mate. I can't see there being many more than 3 or 4 so it'll not be too hard to accommodate. :)

Cheers mate.

Andy :)

That sounds good Andy, don't need any figures until the end of that week anyway, I will give the pub a ring on the Thursday or Friday.

If you all fancy driving down a bit further, to say Bridport, we could drive the coastal road together.

hi mate i think i should be able to make this :) as long as i get my car back together in time :p

Your on the list:d

Do you want to let me know where you are in Somerset and if possible can you Pm me your mobile number in case of any problems or last minute changes.

I take it you will be coming down to Exeter services:thumbs:

1.:trophy:DodgyRog

2.Wile:salute:(trying to keep out of sight of the rossers)PLYMOUTH

3.patrikbrunt(joining at Seaton) SEATON

4.barneybrendan(if car is running:rolleyes:)PLYMOUTH

5.Fearless(with RAC cover;))SOUTHBOUND M5

6.L33(hoping to show off his single:eyebrows:)West bound A303/A30!!

7.Supradan(using old tyres as an excuss for not keeping up through the twisties:taped:)ST.AUSTELL

8.supraszr(hopefully bringing the girls on the bonnet:search:) DAWLISH

9.Blackie (coming to stalk Darren) ILFRACOMBE

10.Karolina (Coming to stalk Blackie)ILFRACOMBE

11.T-i-g-g-e-r (bouncing along) FALMOUTH

12. OhGod NEWTON ABBOT AREA

13. Natsupratt+themuttsnuts71 BIDEFORD

14.dangerous(Dorset) meeting us at Exeter

15.madmike (Somerset Yeovil area)

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

:D

front discs knackered, pads shot, cambelt overdue and front tyres bald - doesnt seem likely as I have about 35 pence?

Rich

O dear, I can't see you getting all that sorted in a week and a half.

I know the 35p issues at the moment also.:rolleyes:

It would be nice if you could make it Rich and this will be a drive not to much blasting chances on the route I have sorted, but tyres might be a major problem if the coast roads are damp:blink:

Just let us know if you can make it:D

I will mate,,

things all gone a bit wrong lately.

no job and no house sale and therefore no eco project in Central America, things will change soon , managing to hang in. Was going to sell but noone is interested so will probably mothball.

getting a lot more house viewings now so hopefully will be able to get going soon.

wont bore with the politics -ELECTRIC CARS GREEN JOBS WTF -idiots....:blink:

Rich

I will mate,,

things all gone a bit wrong lately.

no job and no house sale and therefore no eco project in Central America, things will change soon , managing to hang in. Was going to sell but noone is interested so will probably mothball.

getting a lot more house viewings now so hopefully will be able to get going soon.

wont bore with the politics -ELECTRIC CARS GREEN JOBS WTF -idiots....:blink:

Rich

Keep your chin up mate and hopefully things will sort themselves out for you soon.

Maybe get yourself to one of the up coming local shows, as we won't be driving anywhere else then.