The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Na Aero to Big single 6 speed Aero Project

supradibbs

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The car was run in for approx 1000 miles then handed over to Ryan to map, the car performed very well but sadly due to a idler pulley falling off because off some naff work performed by another garage we developed a small knock in the head so we keept the map to 7000 rpm at 1.3 bar but still made a healthy 600 460ft lbs

With the power sorted i decided to strip some weight so the rear seats were removed as well as all boot parts, and a nice set of recero speed seats harness and roll cage wer installed

with the power sorted i wanted to get the brakes and suspension to match, a set of K sport 8 pot calipers were fitted,both subframes were removed and overhauled new R2 Racing bushes whiteline sway bars new diff mounts Tein superstreet coilovers and drop links were installed.

Top job by milkosupra on this

With the car now perfect in every way but one the bodywork i decided to have a full respray but figured what the hell as i was painting i would completly change the look off the car:innocent:

Thats pretty much how the car stands at the moment the car is still with Simon aka Baldy and we are awaitin the new bonnet and a few other parts that should arrive in next week then probably a month then she will be in my opinion the perfect supra

• 2 weeks later...

Wayne, you suck at computers :D

When posting images in a thread using the IMG tages, you need to be a return after each picture, otherwise people won't see them. Just spent 15 minutes editing all you posts so people can actually see the pictures now ;)

Thanks mate did not know i was doing anything wrong they came up when i posted them

They came up fine but you had to scroll to the right in order to see them. This becomes a massive pain to view depending on how many pics there are (in this case loads).

Darryl has edited your post putting in a return after each picture. This means that now they scroll one at a time down the way and are easily visible.