supradibbs

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
That rear arch has proved pointless.

no it hasnt

I don't agree. The arch will be wider, but in a subtle way, which I like. It will look like a stock wing until you park next to a standard supra. Very cool.

well said that man,

its just given that little bit of clearance that was needed with the offset on the wheels that are fitted,its still very tight but thats what was requested by wayne

its just given that little bit of clearance that was needed with the offset on the wheels that are fitted,its still very tight but thats what was requested by wayne

What is the rear wheel width and offset Si?

Coming along nicely btw :)

19x10.5 +37 offset 295 tyre

Were you not able to cut/roll the arches away?

I'm running 10.5 +35 offest with 285's and I'm going to be popping the car into a bodyshop on Monday, where they'll hopefully sort them out for me. I'm a little worried now though :(

the arch's where rolled,(dont know who by)but not very well atall.you could still get a finger behind them in places and they was lumpy n bumpy all way round like they had been hammered not rolled properly

the 2mm less on yours and the smaller tyre might just do it for you as long as they roll them properly

ive just rolled the arch's on mine and managed to get them right back on them selfs,but if they go that far the paint will crack