Garage Whifbitz Supra race car build

Paul Whiffin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Superb videos Paul. I notice that there is another seat in the car. Does that mean you occasionally take passengers? :eyebrows:

We used to when we did track days yes, now we both have a race license we are doing test days from now on and your not allowed passengers unfortunately. Its so much better for what we are doing with the cars now, you can never get a clear lap with track days with the lap times we are doing these days. Only reason why we have a passenger seat is for the Time Attack rules to be honest!

We used to when we did track days yes, now we both have a race license we are doing test days from now on and your not allowed passengers unfortunately. Its so much better for what we are doing with the cars now, you can never get a clear lap with track days with the lap times we are doing these days. Only reason why we have a passenger seat is for the Time Attack rules to be honest!

That's a real shame :(

It looks so much fun. But rules are rules at the end of the day.

• 1 month later...
Hello Paul,

i have a few questions,

-how performed the Carbonetics clutch on the races?

I realy like the Advans you are running, they are 18inch right?

-how wight?

-ET?

-any spacers?

and what tire combo are you running?

thanks in advance

cu Andy

Hi Andy,

Carbonetic clutch is in my opinion the best clutch on the market, easy to use and takes all the abuse you can throw at it.

9x18 and 10x18, weight is about 8kg approx, ET35 front and rear with no spacers. We run 255/35 front and 295/30 rear Toyo R888 at present, but there is a romour going around that Time Attack will be running on Pirelli tyres next year, hopefully!

Thanks

Paul