The mkiv Supra Owners Club

So what if it's not TT

steady_dave

To be fair most TT's are either parked up because their owners can't afford to run them, or in the garage because somethings dropped off them :)

Just what id expect an NA driver to say, thats like a bald guy looking at the guys with hair and saying, Ha look at you guys having to spend money on shampoo and hair cuts lol

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does a row of stock NA's lol

I can see what your saying but at least with aftermarket wheels and kits they can be a little different, you cant tell me Jamie P's old car or Chingys car etc dont look cool :p

Well, Jamie says he'd never do it again, Chingy's isn't exactly tacky, it's subtly done and looks great.

I'm referring to some other examples with certain large wings, stickers, ridiculous wide arch kits, that sort of thing... A 32 year old, bald, heterosexual male just wouldn't look right driving one of those.

Well, Jamie says he'd never do it again, Chingy's isn't exactly tacky, it's subtly done and looks great.

I'm referring to some other examples with certain large wings, stickers, ridiculous wide arch kits, that sort of thing... A 32 year old, bald, heterosexual male just wouldn't look right driving one of those.

Like i said, i can see what your saying. And yes some of them with ' tacky' wings and stickers are worse than driving an NA, not that theres anything wrong with NA's:sly:

Just what id expect an NA driver to say, thats like a bald guy looking at the guys with hair and saying, Ha look at you guys having to spend money on shampoo and hair cuts lol

really?

Awesome.. didnt realise I walked "faster" than a bald guy simply cos I had hair ;)

To be fair most TT's are either parked up because their owners can't afford to run them, or in the garage because somethings dropped off them :)

Hmm thats strange i drive mine every day and nothing has dropped off mine either. Wonder what i'm doing wrong :D. Fav thing i love about my TT is the turbo chatter. Want me to send you a sound clip so you can hear what it souds like :)

Horses for courses, if you bought an NA be happy, if you went for a TT great, you shouldnt feel a need to rant about or defend either choice

Exactly the point I was saying, end of the day if it has a turbo or not its a supra for gods sake, thats the important bit!! :D

it means your bound to have to try and find something wrong with TT's if you dont own one, whats not to get :search:

I've had stock TT, BPU TT, a T67 single and driven 40+ members cars over the years so think people like myself and scooter can offer a pretty balanced opinion on them ;)

Every time this question comes up it gets the same kind of responses. How slow NA's are, how unreliable TT's are etc when neither 'fact' is entirely accurate.

Horses for courses, if you bought an NA be happy, if you went for a TT great, you shouldnt feel a need to rant about or defend either choice

Pacifist :D

Hmm thats strange i drive mine every day and nothing has dropped off mine either. Wonder what i'm doing wrong :D. Fav thing i love about my TT is the turbo chatter. Want me to send you a sound clip so you can hear what it souds like :)

You've not had it long have you ;)