Guest RONNIEZXR

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest willismaximus

Anyone know if the JNE is on tomorrow or not?

Just cos i'm up this weekend and me and Hulse were thinking of invading if it was on.

:search:

Sorry Tom, not sure what you're getting at here...maybe I've had one too many vodkas.

Is the Raby castle thing still happening in July?

yes mate, its on the 4th July @ Raby Castle, I need as many Supra's as possible...

At the moment, I'm up for that... but my car's off the road again. Bleed nipple on front caliper has bust and there's brake fluid all over the drive. If the new caliper arrives this week I'll get it done on Sat and be there, otherwise I'm gonna be a no show mate...

At the moment, I'm up for that... but my car's off the road again. Bleed nipple on front caliper has bust and there's brake fluid all over the drive. If the new caliper arrives this week I'll get it done on Sat and be there, otherwise I'm gonna be a no show mate...

You on J-spec brake set up mate?

If your new one doesn't arrive, I have a one you could use as a temporary measure to get you there on Sunday and tide you over until you can swap it out with the new one?

Edited by Stevo
addition (see edit history)

UK spec 4 pots mate, but thanks for the offer. Haven't been able to get in touch with Whifbitz today so don't know whether I'll have it for Fri/Sat.

Where's the Angel Inn?

At Birtley - just off the A1 next to the Angel of the North funny enough :p

You tried Keron or Jez for any calipers they might have from breakers?

At Birtley - just off the A1 next to the Angel of the North funny enough :p

You tried Keron or Jez for any calipers they might have from breakers?

Haven't mate. Already ordered from Whifbitz but not sure whether I'll get them in time.

I was wanting to put a set of KAD 6 pots on but couldn't justify the spend cos I'd need 18inch rims as well instead of the 17's I've got on.

But the amount I've spent on new discs, calipers and the like I'd have been better off spending the extra for the KAD's.

Ain't heinsight great? (Is that how you spell heinsight, probably not):(