The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lui's Single Turbo build

lui

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lui's face was a treat when he saw this again (like a kid in a sweet shop lol) Must say it does look a very well done job by toyotaGT

Let us know once the mapping etc is all sorted mate ;)

Cheers Mike mate & thanks for the lift + all will be revealed on Tuesday when Ryan starts waving his magic wand @ SRR on mapping session

Also getting new tyres fitted tomorrow sticking with goodyears F1's 275 X 35 X 18's £150 each fitted not bad buy ;) & new Blistien shocks fitted Monday supplied by Chris Wilson at another great price :cool: So all will be good with MOT ready for Mapping Tuesday.

Edited by lui (see edit history)

Hey LUI!!!

Sorry I have not posted on here yet, was busy and got side tracked with Sema and such. Looking through this thread makes me happy seeing you happy and hope to continue our business and look forward to see some numbers and pics of the install.

Hope that everything goes well for the tuning and let me know if you plan on getting into another magizine and I will be more than willing to help.

Hope to hear from you soon and goodluck with the car / Build.

Thanks,

Joe

Hey LUI!!!

Sorry I have not posted on here yet, was busy and got side tracked with Sema and such. Looking through this thread makes me happy seeing you happy and hope to continue our business and look forward to see some numbers and pics of the install.

Hope that everything goes well for the tuning and let me know if you plan on getting into another magizine and I will be more than willing to help.

Hope to hear from you soon and goodluck with the car / Build.

Thanks,

Joe

Cheers Joe mate thanks for doing us great deal on all parts + super fast service in getting them all over to me I think a few points you need to look at listed below hopefully have few answers for & kit was not straight forward & few mods had to be done listed below;

Cheers Lui

Few complications with build that I know of so far are as follows but James has sorted all out are;

01.RMM 3" stainless Double de-cat pipe brought from PHR did not line up properly & had to be slightly modded to fit perfect.

02.Down pipe from turbo to double decat needed to be modded with bolts to fit flanges as was extremely close to steering pole coming through bulk head to rack.

03.Oil drain braided line from turbo had to be shorten as was to long.

04.Intercooler pipe from turbo to intercooler had to be modded to fit but knew that might be needed as my intercooler was a Blitz LM V-Spec that was not on your list.

05.Some of exhaust flange bolts had to be drilled as original ones did not line up.

All I can say is that I highly rate ToyotaGT for there workmanship 10/10 for looking after my car & doing a great install + returning my supra back to me spotless well done guys & if any one wanting a great job done to there supra give them a shout you won't be dissapointed !!!

I'll second that! Glad you're happy mate, although knew they wouldn't disappoint you. Look forward to seeing the finished article in the flesh (and a little spin in it obviously ;))

Would you mind posting feedback.

Everyone always forgets to leave any. :(

Thanks,

Joe

Cheers Joe mate thanks for doing us great deal on all parts + super fast service in getting them all over to me I think a few points you need to look at listed below hopefully have few answers for & kit was not straight forward & few mods had to be done listed below;

Cheers Lui

Few complications with build that I know of so far are as follows but James has sorted all out are;

01.RMM 3" stainless Double de-cat pipe brought from PHR did not line up properly & had to be slightly modded to fit perfect.

02.Down pipe from turbo to double decat needed to be modded with bolts to fit flanges as was extremely close to steering pole coming through bulk head to rack.

03.Oil drain braided line from turbo had to be shorten as was to long.

04.Intercooler pipe from turbo to intercooler had to be modded to fit but knew that might be needed as my intercooler was a Blitz LM V-Spec that was not on your list.

05.Some of exhaust flange bolts had to be drilled as original ones did not line up.

lui is your intercooler a 2 row? i have a greddy two row and im planning to get this single kit but not sure if its any good?

Hi Lee mate mine is a Blitz LM V-spec 4 row intercooler :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

As for your 2 row im not sur 100% if that is up for the job. bet someone will post up son who knows.

ooih, thats my space, :p

You having the same done as well mate ???

2 New Goodyear F1's tyres 275 X 35 x 18 fitted today :eyebrows:

Bilstien shocks also arrived today from Chris Wilson getting fitted for Monday night all passed MOT now ;)

Also coil pack clips arrived yesterday from Paul Whiffin ready to be fitted Tuesday

Looking forward to getting mapped with Ryan on Tuesday

darm!

im pricing up all the bits i need and the figure is rising fast! budgeting about 6k for having all the right parts for this kit :( then fitting.

wil def do this next year tho! work hard for it :)

Will let you know if it's all worth it next Tuesday Lee mate :eyebrows:

BUT ALL READY KNOWING WHAT THE ANSWER IS GOING TO BE

Roll on Tuesday let's get this weekend over :cool:

Hi Lee mate mine is a Blitz LM V-spec 4 row intercooler :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

As for your 2 row im not sur 100% if that is up for the job. bet someone will post up son who knows.

You having the same done as well mate ???

my car lives down there, its the one outside under cover by door