The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lui's Single Turbo build

lui

Nice one Lui, the car had pretty much everything needed for a single conversion anyway so it seems like a natural move after the hybrids went pop.

Good luck with it :)

Your right there mate basically all I needed to get was PHR Street Single kit / set 650 injectors & oil cooler & just few minor bits & bobs :eyebrows:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just called Joe at PHR 10 mins ago & kit has been all posted & on it's way here to me will hopefully have it delivered to me tomorrow or Monday not bad super fast service as I only ordered it on Tuesday.

Faster service than ordering something over here.

Edited by lui (see edit history)

Engine is 100% fine & all that was wrong with the hybrids were first turbo exhuast seal gone & couple of bearings

Another nail in the coffin of hybrids for me...

stock turbos all the way..wooo.

Hope it all goes well, is it going to be back in time for Suprapod?

Another nail in the coffin of hybrids for me...

stock turbos all the way..wooo.

Hope it all goes well, is it going to be back in time for Suprapod?

Car will be ready by end of this month but as for Suprapod as said before soooooooooooooo gutted will not be able to make this one as going on pre-booked long weekend suprise holiday to Spain same weekend & not worth the aftermath hassle on trying to get out of this one.

But next year this mistake will never happen100% for sure.

as Wez has stated the Fluidyne cooler is not going to be man enough on its own, IMO they really are a waste of time and i cant understand why they have become so popular, are you running it with the stock radiator connection or on its own ?

Going to be running oil cooler in series with stock rad oil cooler connections.

Just got back from weekend away only to find missed out on big parcel trying to be delivered to me on Saturday.

Know what I'm doing first thing tomorrow straight down to collection depot to collect feels like nice present from USA hopefully, now felling like Christmas come early hopefully it's my PHR Street Single Kit & few other bits & pieces touch wood will be adding good few pic's of kit up tomorrow night :eyebrows: