Havard

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest blueangel

you shouldhave got a deposit down fella , in my eye's the fact he didnt want a deposit says just one thing, he expected the offer but wasnt sure it was coming so he covered his back by not taking a deposit.

However £2.5k is a lot of money and in these hard times, would anybody turn down a higher offer for easy money. I doubt it. Of course that depends if it was genuine. The wife bit was just deflecting the blame. His decision and only his.

I think quite a few people would turn down the offer.

However, I agree with the 'wife giving him aggro' thing. Very lame indeed.

Really feel sorry for you bud. I was very tempted by this car, but when I was in the market for it, Jon was looking for £25k. You could look at it this way though (I did) It's one of the nicest Supras you are ever likely to see, but to keep it in this condition would mean not using it for what it's intended for (having fun, spirited driving etc) and so what's the point in having it at all? Plus, you would never be able to leave it anywhere in public due to vandalism or accidental damage. For the same money, you could have a very well sorted road/track Supra that you wouldn't be afraid to use in anger when you wanted to.

Did you offer to sell it to someone else for £2k then sell it to Jamie, fucking off the original buyer Jake?
Huh? Did you notice the part of your post that I quoted? The part I was referring to and disputing.

As it happens, I wouldn't welch on a deal for £2½k, regardless of whether it was verbal, 'on a handshake', or whatever.

This has actually happened to me several times over the years. Most recently when I sold my blue VVTi to SteveR. I made the mistake of telling a couple of folks how much the car was being being sold for, when they asked me - and then I had the "I'll give you £x more" 'dilemma' - but they were too late; to me the deal with Steve had already been done, verbally, and that's good enough in my book.

Hey H sorry about the car mate :( I was looking forward to coming with you to have a look! Anyway matey theres plenty more nice cars to choose from these days! Hope you find something soon!

Cheers mate!!

I've had a Lemsip and a w@nk, suddenly the world seems a better place......:D

H.

That's real bad luck H. :(

You should never underestimate the power of a womans persuasion when there's extra money for new shoes involved though.

With my wife I should have known that. She is currently in London with *Lynz* and Mrs M5WTT shopping.......:blink:

H.

Dear God, hopefully not spending the supra money :D

Wouldn't matter to me, the way I feel at the moment. At least I would know it was making her happy. All as having the money for a new car has done is make me feel really pissed off. I keep scouring the adverts for Supes & 911's but nothing seems to compare.....:(

I am certainly not going back matching the offer as I am a man of principle and even though I can just about afford it, I couldn't live with the fact that I have paid over the odds because someone didn't keep their word!!

H.

This sort of thing happens all the time. I used to buy and sell a lot of second hand electronics and despite agreeing to buy the stuff (and collect) on the day it was advertised there were several occasions when they'd phone me back and say they'd sold it to someone for a higher price.

I agreed to buy some BBS' wheels on this forum in the past, got a call on the morning I was due to pick them up saying he'd changed his mind only to find out they'd been sold to another member...

Like Chris says, once you've decided on something just go and get it and that's the best you can do.

And you felt that you had to post this up and tell us? attention whore. its gone, live with it

This thread has 90 replies and you come out with a post like that. You need to grow up little boy......:rolleyes: Lately your barrage of pointless posts have irritated the sh!t out of me but at least you are consistent with your immature crap.....:blink:

I'll be watching your comments from now and see if there is anything you should "Live with".

Tosser!!

Hiya hun if we were in this position I know you would not go back on your word that's what's pissed me off! But goes this mean I can get the gucci bag and heels!!!! Vicki xx

Posted via Mobile Device

Kick a man whilst he's down......:D

H.

Guest blueangel

seems there's alot of dissapointment going on at the moment, just recently i bought a set of wheels for a bargain price but while talking about buying them i asked if they were staggerd fitment and was told they were and the fact the tyres were diff sizes had me beleiving him .

Then the wheels turn up and ive been done as they are all 9j so i ask for my money back and am told i will have to wait as he no longer has the cash, he is too far away to drive down and dispute this too so im stuck gutted as i thought i had just bought the ultimate set of wheels for my new project.

I almost know how you feel fella so gutted for you and ive had sleepless nights coz im so p@#*ed off about a set of wheels.

ric

Vicki knows my size. Hopefully she'll bring some back!!

Then I can dress up for you Andy.......:eyebrows:

H.

Don't forget the Ann Summers maid outfit ;)

Sorry to hear this H.

As a few have already pointed out, its probably fate. It'll probably explode in a huge fireball next week or something. Everything happens for a reason :thumbs:

H, Go to McDonalds and feed your face big time:D. It's the answer to every problem mate.

I'm going there later as a sympathy vote to the loss of your TRD Supe:innocent:

Good man. I think it was planned anyway. Ste D and M5 WTT are coming round later for an xbox session. I feel a Maccy Dees and copious amounts of lager coming on......:eyebrows:

H.