My new Supra!!!

Beefyblx

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like a very tidy and rare car BB, congrats on the purchase :)

give the guy a break man he just started!

No breaks. A quick and friendly reminder of the basic expectations of posting when a member first joins saves them facing difficulties further down the line. Text speak is not welcome nor allowed here, I'm sure BB is a mature adult and has taken the reminder on board in the context it was intended. It's nothing more, or less, than that :)

Hello everyone!!

After 4 or so months of looking ive finally found my perfect supra!! A 97 facelift, 6 speed manual, SZ-R, N/a, and god does it feel good! lol, I'm now a fully pledged member and hopefully go on a few meets to get some mod ideas and meet a few of you supra mad people!! here are a few pics....

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r469/beefyblx/13082008163.jpg

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r469/beefyblx/16082008166.jpg

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r469/beefyblx/16082008167.jpg

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r469/beefyblx/16082008168.jpg

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r469/beefyblx/09082008158.jpg

I do have a little niggle of which i need help on, when driving ive noticed that the warning light and the door open light flashes every now and again. Ive searched this up and filled up my brake fluid as it said and after a day of not doing it......It does it again?? thank u for looking

Beefyblx

Nice Supe mate! Welcome to the club!

Please read this:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=78702

and pay particular attention to this bit:

Thank you.

One hack of a nice and polite welcome :)

Did your Supra got any accidents becouse bonnet not fit well ?

Well, there's a great way to reply to an "I've got a new Supe" thread. FFS....:rolleyes:

It's probably just the bumper that needs a slight adjustmet but I see a lot of Supes where the bumper doesn't meet the bonnet perfectly.

Nice car mate. Love the colour too.

The thing with the warning triangle may mean that the brakes need bleeding. You only need a tiny air lock and the light will come on.

H.

Did your Supra got any accidents becouse bonnet not fit well ?

Beefy this could be your warning light issue, i suspect you've had a good look under the bonnet etc the bonnet has latches either side and the main little final release dead centre of the bonnet, gently lean down on the drivers side to see if its fully 'clicked' down.......

:welcome: to supra life :D Enjoy!!

Its a beauty :) Looks more like the bumper doesnt fit too well rather than any problems with the boot as boot appears flush with the rear quarters. Hope you get the problems sorted and look forward to seeing you at some meets soon ;) Where abouts in Staffs are you btw?

some of us are meeting at Six Hills pub north of Leicester if you can make it next week Sunday 24th, look in Midlands section of meets for more details.

Linda

x

Beefy this could be your warning light issue, i suspect you've had a good look under the bonnet etc the bonnet has latches either side and the main little final release dead centre of the bonnet, gently lean down on the drivers side to see if its fully 'clicked' down.......

Cheers pal ill try that!!!

:welcome: to supra life :D Enjoy!!

Its a beauty :) Looks more like the bumper doesnt fit too well rather than any problems with the boot as boot appears flush with the rear quarters. Hope you get the problems sorted and look forward to seeing you at some meets soon ;) Where abouts in Staffs are you btw?

some of us are meeting at Six Hills pub north of Leicester if you can make it next week Sunday 24th, look in Midlands section of meets for more details.

Linda

x

Im from a town called rugeley, near lichfield, its about an hour away from leicester. I'll try and come next sunday, how many people do u get turning up to these meets??

Hiya mate, good to have a member local to me, i live about 10 minutes from you in Heath Hayes, not sure if you know it? ( other side of hednesford), nice car anyway, love the colour

Yeah i know heath hayes, just past hill top garage. Do u know of any local meets in our area??

Guest lukesupra

if your warning light is still on check that the calliper is not sticking i had the same problem and got it fixed yesterday i changed the calliper as it seized

Yeah i know heath hayes, just past hill top garage. Do u know of any local meets in our area??

Not sure mate, ive never realy checked to be honest, although if there was something local id go, check the midlands section in 'National Events', i think there was a monthly meet on the last saturday of every month at the turf pub on the A5 but think it got moved the chase water, but not sure :search:

if your warning light is still on check that the calliper is not sticking i had the same problem and got it fixed yesterday i changed the calliper as it seized

I'm gonna get the bonnet looked at, and if its not that causing the warning light plus the door open light to cum on, I'm gonna bleed the brakes then check the calipers!! cheers for your help:thumbs:

Guest lukesupra

no probs bud, i didnt think anything was wrong just thought it was a sensor then as the weeks went on the noises started to appear lol i know it a nightmare when the lights on, nice car by the way bud