The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new Supra!!!

Beefyblx

Not sure mate, ive never realy checked to be honest, although if there was something local id go, check the midlands section in 'National Events', i think there was a monthly meet on the last saturday of every month at the turf pub on the A5 but think it got moved the chase water, but not sure :search:

If something comes up and your going, u'll have to let me know:d

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no probs bud, i didnt think anything was wrong just thought it was a sensor then as the weeks went on the noises started to appear lol i know it a nightmare when the lights on, nice car by the way bud

Cheers pal, did your door open light flash with warning light or was it another light?

If something comes up and your going, u'll have to let me know:d

yeah will do mate, its not for a while but on the 5th of october Jap show is on at santa pod, there was a convoy down last year that i went with, was good to go down with other members on here, if your going that is.

Guest lukesupra

it was the main handbrake light mate it just kept coming on and off with i changed gear, turned a corner sped up etc. thinki ts the same light, traingle with the ! in the middle

yeah will do mate, its not for a while but on the 5th of october Jap show is on at santa pod, there was a convoy down last year that i went with, was good to go down with other members on here, if your going that is.

A massive convoy sounds good, I'm goin:D

it was the main handbrake light mate it just kept coming on and off with i changed gear, turned a corner sped up etc. thinki ts the same light, traingle with the ! in the middle

Yeah that one but its with the door open light aswell thats why its bugging me??

if your warning light is still on check that the calliper is not sticking i had the same problem and got it fixed yesterday i changed the calliper as it seized

The warning light will not come on if a calliper is sticking, there are no sensors that would warn of this. If yours was brake related it was probably as a result of low brake fluid.

It is easy to do, there are a few guides on here (have a search)

Ive done the searches, plus read the one where the guy couldn't fit his stereo and put a jig saw to his supra! Ha ha. I dont fancy messing up my supra. I prefer someone who knows what there doin