The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stubby Aerial - Group Buy INTEREST Thread!

Pabs

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Jim_1979

2. TTRickeh

3. AlexM (I already have a Burna Bracket)

4. supralover

5. MARCUS1979

6. Dave F

7. M5W TT

8. Havard

9. Gruggs

10. Magictorch

11. Hoff

12. Paul

13. JohnnyW

14. GlennK

15. JamieP

16. BOB B

17. AndyT

18. Budz86

19. Justin

20. Johnny G

21. *Lynz*

22. Ste D

23. matlee

24. harps

25. m_life

26. Stratty

27. China Man

28. Gavin.Starr

29. Spartan

30. Scott M (previously Scotster)

31. Jamil

32. Hemmjonny

33. madmike

34. simbasupra

35. Jamesy W

36. Stuliet

37. Turnerjr

38. supra steveo

39. Leon

40. Mattboygee

Names in Reserve in case anyone pulls out:

1. Multics

2. Tony666

3. Darragh

4. ClaireRZ-S

5. Adam82

6. Zofix

7. Abz

8. Mrgee2jz

9. marco79

10. stratty

11. danhicks22

12. hiten55

13. Matt H

listy amended i was on both lists i only want 1 of these

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
another one ? lol this one didnt even happen

however does any one have the dimensions to this design of the extension bar and the bracket ? i know some one who will be able to do this

Can anyonme please tell me the aerial amplier part...? I have the machines extender bar, and will pick up a S2000/Type R aerial from a breakers, and do it myself, as this does not seem to be happening.

Thanks

Fancy passing on the dimensions....please....pretty please:d

Hope this is the right part and this pic helps :)

Thread bar is approx 4mm, but think the aerial thread on the s2000/civic aerial is 5mm, so guessing was made to fit why i said approx 4mm.

main extender bar at the narrow end is 11mm, and has a threaded hole at both ends to match the thread bar shown.

I have also found a place that sells the Autoleads aerial amplifier, and seems to be a few honda aerials on ebay.

Hope this helps, im gonna try and do it myself, only thing I dont have is the bracket, but should i can something that will work.

Right guys since we have not heard from this in a while I've decided to get off my ass and sort my own , I've gave all the kit to the guy and I will be doing a test fit on Friday nite probably also said if it's a good fit and he is interested in a little bit of business I will be probably wanting about 50 to 60 of them, i will only be sorting this out if they are awesome tho , can't wait till Friday :D

Edited by supra steveo (see edit history)

Right guys since we have not heard from this in a while I've decided to get off my ass and sort my own , I've gave all the kit to the guy and I will be doing a test fit on Friday nite probably also said if it's a good fit and he is interested in a little bit of business I will be probably wanting about 50 to 60 of them, i will only be sorting this out if they are awesome tho , can't wait till Friday :D

Nice one mate hope it comes out well! Keep us posted bud :D

I would like one too!

• 2 weeks later...

well i managed to get out of bed today after having the flu and went down to see what the metal smith on my camp had came up with, and he has done an awesome job, i am getting him to do the bracket again because we found out that the bottom of the antenna base unscrews to fit the bracket on so he was happy to have another crack at the job :Dbut her is a few pics of the extension bar

Image016.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image018.jpg

• 2 months later...