The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 Genuine TRD3000 VVTI Triptronic 10,000KM

following this thread

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=138675&highlight=trd

this car is up for sale as owner is moving to australia soon...

i will put his email up very shortly and his username is jon m.

very rarely gets on this forum....

he is based in leicester..

as for price this would need to be discussed with current owner

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jon M
can't believe how little replies and interest this thread has had, surely someone on the forum has the money and the enthusiasm to buy such a one off supra, i know i would if i could. best of luck with the sale jon

Tell me about i didnt think i would have to wait around for her to sell to a good home, unfortunatly i had a couple offers from good potential buyers, but then i had some down right scarey ones from a couple of ppl who will remain annoymous who wanted to rip the car apart and modify her beyond recognition which i couldnt allow - well just yet anyway. Anywho ive now gone with a full membership so i can post in here and show my face so to speak. Question is if anyone wants her ideally before i have to leave for australia in september.

Guest Jon M

Ideally off the bat i was looking for around £25k, but im open to offers on it, unfortunately i had offers close or spot on the mark but as previously said from a couple guys who i just didnt want to sell it to currently as they wanted to change her outright and modify her beyond recognition which straight away i dont want to do unless it comes to that. Ideally if i can get close to what im asking i.e. within the 20's plus know she is going to a "good" home where i can keep up with how she is doing plus potentially buy her back down the line once im set up in aussie ill be a happy man.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.