The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 Genuine TRD3000 VVTI Triptronic 10,000KM

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if your willing to sell at that am going to try and buy it:) just need to raise some funds

Well at least i know it would be looked after and have a good owner, to be honest if you took her off me jurgen it would be a weight off my mind, selling a house these days is more than enough work to drive a person mental (ive already put deposits down and arranged the mortgage and finances for both places im going to be buying and living in over in aussie in half the time its taken me to even get 3/4 of the way to completing my house sale) its hard work trying to sell a place without also having to sell a car ontop, if i could strangle the guy that invented HIPS id do it with a big smile on my face :D not to mention id strangle gordon brown with my spare hand for running the country into near financial poverty. Yet people still ask me why im leaving everything i got here to move abroad :search:

Just thought that was you into back doors again. :p Glad your keeping it mate, was singing its praises at JAE. :)

Cheers matey,

To tell the truth, if I did buy this car I would be so tempted to turn it into a monster, T51R, 3.4l, and so on, so it's probably a good thing I didn't get my hands on it :D

I wouldnt go that far, jurgen aint definately having her yet hes looking into whether he can get the finance for her. Hoepfully got a buyer from the forums, but keeping it quiet until its definate as ive been let down several times already. So be quick people £18k ONO lowest i will take is £16.5k

I have the money for this but I have just made an offer for a house........:( I will find out on Mon/Tues if it has been accepted. garage would also be a downer as I wouldn't want this thing sitting around outside on my drive.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!!

H.

I have the money for this but I have just made an offer for a house........:( I will find out on Mon/Tues if it has been accepted. garage would also be a downer as I wouldn't want this thing sitting around outside on my drive.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!!

H.

Get it bought, be great to see it going to a club member who will look after it :)

Tell that to someone that might buy her. Ive never experienced anything like this with any previous cars ive owned, i sold my r34 nur spec within a week and that was 50k plus, my rex went within 3 weeks of having it up for sale but that was cause i priced her more than she was worth due to unique work i had done to her, even my nsx sold within a month. Im shocked beyond belief, i know if this was £18k, £17k or 16 when i first saw her i wouldnt have even thought twice.

Tell that to someone that might buy her. Ive never experienced anything like this with any previous cars ive owned, i sold my r34 nur spec within a week and that was 50k plus, my rex went within 3 weeks of having it up for sale but that was cause i priced her more than she was worth due to unique work i had done to her, even my nsx sold within a month. Im shocked beyond belief, i know if this was £18k, £17k or 16 when i first saw her i wouldnt have even thought twice.

dont bring the price to a give away mate ( i know your leaving soon ) but am working behind the scenes..

and the UK CREDIT CRUNCH IS AFFECTING A LOT of people..

but you dont have the time which is why your bringing the price down..

but please dont sell it for a silly price.. cars sometimes especially in this giving period will take time to sell.;)

I wouldnt give her away no chance, had a couple guys from denmark offer me less than £15k so they got a polite thanks but no thanks, i think what i said previously has been taken to literally i said the lowest i would take "last minute" would be £16.5k and i stated that cause of the silly offers i was getting from abroad so i thought id make my lowest price clear if and when it comes to a last minute deal like the week before i leave and she stlll hasnt sold. Im still after offers currently around £18k ONO but if it comes down to last week i may go lower but no lower than what i put a page or so back.

I wouldnt give her away no chance, had a couple guys from denmark offer me less than £15k so they got a polite thanks but no thanks, i think what i said previously has been taken to literally i said the lowest i would take "last minute" would be £16.5k and i stated that cause of the silly offers i was getting from abroad so i thought id make my lowest price clear if and when it comes to a last minute deal like the week before i leave and she stlll hasnt sold. Im still after offers currently around £18k ONO but if it comes down to last week i may go lower but no lower than what i put a page or so back.

good on ya pal..like a said if i had not bought my GTR i would of bought this back and put the GTR on hold for a bit longer..

Guest dangerousandy

TRD3000GT - my all time dream motor (as well as a Jaguar XJ220). Question: does the TRD3000GT have an active front spoiler?? It has the switches for one.......

Guest CoolsBlue

ill give you my supra all my spare parts i got, my primera and my next pay:D id love to own a car like that, doubt theres not many genuine trd supras left now? well maybe there are a few, but not as clean as that!!!

When do you leave Jon?

I am very inteerested in this but it's sods law that I semi committed the best part of £20K last week.......:blink:

I also need to find somewhere to store it if I do buy it as I would hate to see it outside and open to the elements.

Still watching this thread!

H.

When do you leave Jon?

I am very inteerested in this but it's sods law that I semi committed the best part of £20K last week.......:blink:

I also need to find somewhere to store it if I do buy it as I would hate to see it outside and open to the elements.

Still watching this thread!

H.

Now leaving on the 28th due to my house sale taking longer than expected.

Had a guy come and view her today, seems very genuine and seems seriously interested in buying her - thank god cause time wasters where driving me nuts :tongue:, hes a new member on here not currently a paid member but im sure that would happen should he own the supra, plus alot of you will be happy to know he is in the UK, and seems like the type of guy this car needs and the forum should be happy with as a new owner as im confident he is someone that will take good care of her and treat her right. I will know monday.tuesday for sure but hopefully she will have a "good" new home before i fly out.

I agree that 18k is a lot of money for a Supra,but this ain't just any old banger tho.Genuine TRD.Drool.Hope somebody buys it in the UK .Way to many decent cars has gone abroad.Buy local FFS :)

Well if i could have brought her for a flat figure like £18k i wouldnt have thought twice, not often, well never as far as i know has a supra of this condition come up for sale which was why i went for her originally, just hope i can get her a good home and a good new owner.

Now leaving on the 28th due to my house sale taking longer than expected.

Had a guy come and view her today, seems very genuine and seems seriously interested in buying her - thank god cause time wasters where driving me nuts :tongue:, hes a new member on here not currently a paid member but im sure that would happen should he own the supra, plus alot of you will be happy to know he is in the UK, and seems like the type of guy this car needs and the forum should be happy with as a new owner as im confident he is someone that will take good care of her and treat her right. I will know monday.tuesday for sure but hopefully she will have a "good" new home before i fly out.

Well if i could have brought her for a flat figure like £18k i wouldnt have thought twice, not often, well never as far as i know has a supra of this condition come up for sale which was why i went for her originally, just hope i can get her a good home and a good new owner.

Fingers crossed bud.

Waiting on the guy who viewed the car this weekend just gone to sort his finance out for her and hes also trying to sort out insurance for her as he is worried about not being able to insure her as a TRD (a near impossible feat as its not on any uk insurance systems) but hopefully he will be the guy thats going to be the new owner once the above is sorted. Also got a guy coming this weekend at some point but im slightly busy with solicitors getting my house finalised but im planning on him coming round sunday evening hes coming up from essex and has hinted he may put a deposit on her if i can see him this weekend, but i dont know if thats just because he is impatient :p and trying to get me to let him pop up this weekend rather than next even though im busy beyond belief.

As soon as i know anything ill make sure its posted in here so the forum knows whats happening to the car, need to keep the forum aware where this beauty is going.

Waiting on the guy who viewed the car this weekend just gone to sort his finance out for her and hes also trying to sort out insurance for her as he is worried about not being able to insure her as a TRD (a near impossible feat as its not on any uk insurance systems) but hopefully he will be the guy thats going to be the new owner once the above is sorted. Also got a guy coming this weekend at some point but im slightly busy with solicitors getting my house finalised but im planning on him coming round sunday evening hes coming up from essex and has hinted he may put a deposit on her if i can see him this weekend, but i dont know if thats just because he is impatient :p and trying to get me to let him pop up this weekend rather than next even though im busy beyond belief.

As soon as i know anything ill make sure its posted in here so the forum knows whats happening to the car, need to keep the forum aware where this beauty is going.

You have pm on the way.....;)

Ok well this is getting stranger by the minute, 3 different people by the name of paul all interested. Just wondering if anyone by any name other than paul might be interested? :search:

And i thought my name was common :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.