The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 Genuine TRD3000 VVTI Triptronic 10,000KM

Your a legend jurgen, i cant beleive the majority of interest has been from f'in rich chav's wanting to put neons under her, in her, on her - she would look like a god dam airport runway. Other than that its been people that want to break her up slightly or get rid of exterior parts like the hood and wheels for aftermarket ones, when its a TRD supra you tend to buy it cause its got the TRD kit on it dont you - maybe thats just me? anyone? :p

Had a couple quality guys though that are trying to workout finances but thats been it literally 2 or 3 decent fellas off here wanting to look after here and keep her close to stock. Funny enough all the chav emails ad breaker questions have been direct emails so wheter they are members off here or not is anyones guess.

Thanks again though jurgen, btw have u passed my number on to him, i got a text this morning but havent had chance to reply until just now.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a legend jurgen, i cant beleive the majority of interest has been from f'in rich chav's wanting to put neons under her, in her, on her - she would look like a god dam airport runway. Other than that its been people that want to break her up slightly or get rid of exterior parts like the hood and wheels for aftermarket ones, when its a TRD supra you tend to buy it cause its got the TRD kit on it dont you - maybe thats just me? anyone? :p

Had a couple quality guys though that are trying to workout finances but thats been it literally 2 or 3 decent fellas off here wanting to look after here and keep her close to stock. Funny enough all the chav emails ad breaker questions have been direct emails so wheter they are members off here or not is anyones guess.

Thanks again though jurgen, btw have u passed my number on to him, i got a text this morning but havent had chance to reply until just now.

How much are you selling her for Jon??

Looking for offers now in the low 20k's but at the moment its looking like a guy who wants to break her is going to be the buyer as ive unfortunately had one of the decent guys i mentioned come back to me and he cant buy her due to other commitments, so if anyone is interested in parts and i have no choice but to sell to him pm me and i can enquire more as to what he will be breaking and selling off.

Btw silver did you get my pm mate? Werent sure if you were asking out of interest or curiousity so sent a pm incase you where looking to buy her.

to break this for parts is a fucking disgrace to be honest. I cant believe someone would do that to this car. Cant you leave it with jurgen and let him handle thigs for you?

I cant see the person breaking it getting his money back tbh. at the end of the day the parts my be almost new... but they are still 2nd hand and used.

to break this for parts is a $#@!ing disgrace to be honest. I cant believe someone would do that to this car. Cant you leave it with jurgen and let him handle thigs for you?

I cant see the person breaking it getting his money back tbh. at the end of the day the parts my be almost new... but they are still 2nd hand and used.

i agree leave it with me and i will sell it:d

to break this for parts is a $#@!ing disgrace to be honest. I cant believe someone would do that to this car. Cant you leave it with jurgen and let him handle thigs for you?

Been watching this thread very closely and totally agree with the above, this would be criminal to break such a wonderful example of a sup. :( :blink: :taped: :(

PLEASE LET ME WIN THE LOTTO THIS WEEKEND!!! :bang:

Guest CoolsBlue
to break this for parts is a $#@!ing disgrace to be honest

Well said, what prat would want to do that to such a rare car? and put neons on to it, just look at that supra its mint!!!!

Which guy is going to break it, is he from the UK? He is going to be paying well over the top for a car which is worth more as a comple item than in parts.

What is he going to get in parts? an original TRD bonnet, bumpers, front wings, spoiler & wheels. The rest of the car is stock and although from an origional TRD who the hell is going to pay over the odds for a set of facelift headlights for example just because they come from a TRD?

Also can I be brutally honest and ask how much you payed for it (pm me if you like)?

Other than that its been people that want to break her up slightly or get rid of exterior parts like the hood and wheels for aftermarket ones

there's a world of difference between 'breaking it' and 'break her up slightly'...............

It was a lot more than he's asking now.

Wow, I'm shocked someone would pay a more than £25k for a stock Supra (albeit a TRD one) unless they were sure they were going to keep it a long time, as Col said in post #2, that has to be one expensive impulse buy

:search:not sure were 25k came from but it was no low or mid tens

Sorry my bad, I scanned the thread & noticed he was after around £25k for it originally, I assumed when Pete said he payed a lot more than he's asking now (which is low 20's) that he'd of payed at least £25k, was just trying to judge if I put an offer in what it would be

i agree leave it with me and i will sell it:d

Wish i could but the time frame just aint there, i really need as much financial backing as i can get when initially move to aussie.

Well said, what prat would want to do that to such a rare car? and put neons on to it, just look at that supra its mint!!!!

Well so far it seems quite a few in fact :p

Ive seriously had more people asking to buy her that want to change her cosmetically than people that A. know what a TRD supe is and B. want to buy her and keep her looking like a TRD supe

there's a world of difference between 'breaking it' and 'break her up slightly'...............

Yeh you got it mate, well the guy that asked about her then told me he wants to break her completely wants her purely and simply because she is so new and thats it, she is like a new supra when jurgen first got her she still had all her original parts labels on her underside and the labels from what jurgen told me where spotless from exhaust piping, drive shafts, cats the lot she was as mint as you could imagine, from what he told me he just wants her based on that fact that she is like new but he aint a fan of the TRD kit so wants to completely change it, couple others just wanna get rid of the hood and wheels and spoiler, personally i want to sell her to someone that wnats to keep her looking like a TRD on the outside but under the hood hell go nuts if you like as long as its done right.

Wow, I'm shocked someone would pay a more than £25k for a stock Supra (albeit a TRD one) unless they were sure they were going to keep it a long time, as Col said in post #2, that has to be one expensive impulse buy

Thats why i didnt :p but the original plan was the keep her and build her into a show car (not touching the outside but build up the engine and interior etc) when i originally brought her and up until about 3/4 weeks after i got her from jurgen that was still the plan set in stone but then my boss turned around and gave me an offer i couldnt turn down but it involved moving to aussie but when my salary is being tripled and living costs over there are practically half what they are here at the moment id have had to be crazy not to say yeah to it. It was a purchase made purely because she was the best TRD kitted supe id ever seen and the TRD kit has always been me top kit for the supe and when i saw her it was time to move from rex and skyline ownership into supra ownership, no other reason to be honest, just the fact id never owned a supra and its one of the big "super" cars from the japs id never had the pleasure to drive or own.

Bump, still getting piles of interest but no solid buyer as of yet, must have half this forum working their finances out for this :p

Looking for some offers now on her to get her a good home ASAP prior to me leaving for australia in september, although i may end up leaving her with my other half and her brother in law after im gone if there is soemone who needs a touch more time. Gotto be someone that wants a good as new supe out there.

BTW jurgen have you managed to get chance and put her up for sale on your site mate? Cheers in advance if you have done so already.

You ever looked into australian import regulations and requirements? They have some really wacky and strict legislations over there, not to mention ive gotto set myself up in two areas of australia and prepare for my other half to come over once she is finished with her law degree with my little lad basically ive got enough to do and arrange without importing the supe over there which is guarenteed to be alot of work when on the other hand im getting supplied a company car hassle free.

If my salary was tripling in british poinds id buy more than a supe besides my salary is only increasing technically due to a pay rise here which is down to moving and the effect of the exchange rate so im not rolling in it by any means plus the cost im going to run into setting myself up is scary so having a little more financial backing is a weight off my mind. But hey if i win the lottery saturday i might retire early and buy a house in australia anyway and do just that :p

Still for sale but i have a guy who is currently away on holiday in the south of france who is seriously interested. Was also let down recently by a timewaster which was a pain in the a$$. But im hoping this guy is serious so hopefully by the beginning of september she will be sold.

Funny enough all the chav emails ad breaker questions have been direct emails so wheter they are members off here or not is anyones guess.

Probably off here unfortunately mate. This forum tragically does get blighted with a lot of neo Arthur Daley types :(

Not a great deal of time before i head off to australia at this rate ill be leaving here with my brother in law and give him these account details so he can speak to anyone on my behalf, should have had a potential buyer coming up this sunday but havent heard anything from him for a good few days now so not sure what the hell is going on there. Must be somebody that whats a supra thats as good as new. Offers anyone?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.