The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 Genuine TRD3000 VVTI Triptronic 10,000KM

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well this is getting stranger by the minute, 3 different people by the name of paul all interested. Just wondering if anyone by any name other than paul might be interested? :search:

And i thought my name was common :p

Make that 4...alas though, I wouldn't have nearly enough time to get finances sorted to do it :(

The missus has given me her blessing though...if only she'd give me 10k in cash too! ;)

whats happening now jon is this car is now tempting a lot of people due to you lowering the price and they are going to get a hell of a collectors supra..

looks like am going to get beat to it as time is not on my side:(

but i hope this stays in UK:)

Well as i mentioned above mate im pretty much waiting to hear back from one guy who came to see her sunday and since then has been sorting out insurance which i beleive sky sorted for him today and just getting the finance sorted, soon as i hear from him i will know more.

Apart from him ive got another guy coming up this sunday depending how my weekend is looking come friday. And got another guy who is pretty keen on her but is happy to wait and see how things go but should it come to about a week and half before i leave he maybe the new owner.

Soon as i know i will let the forums know as there is a little responsibility taking her ownership such as keeping her mint and taking her to meets LOL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.