The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What makes your supra unique/rare if at all?

DamanC

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had some funny one-off side skirts, I think. Some said they were Ridox and Henk was the only one I knew that had them too.

Oh, perhaps the old shite alloys on mine and the Toyota Genuine Sat Nav from a Land Cruiser that was a brilliant fit and looked standard for the car. :) See garage.

Mine's got a TRD3000GT widebody kit and rear wing with CF element, Top Secret dry CF bonnet and matching wide-body front fenders in place of the TRD items, forged magnesium TE37's with the AP stoppers peeking out proudly. And a Veilside Teardrop 4' Ti zorst, apparently very very rare and just as noisy.

It does look a bit 90's than noughties coz of the front bumper (TRD kit based on the 94' JGTC Supra) but quite happy with it :) finished off in a Ferrari-inspired red with bare CF bonnet and wing element plus winglets/cannards up front. Trying to figure out how to fit a rear diffuser out back.

I'd post pics but am not too knowledgeable on how to do it.

and it used to have the best dash in the world;)

It has the pre facelift version of the 'so awesome your life becomes awesome by touching it' dash:d

As in an NA-NA conversion? I believe Hoff did that to his as well...

Yes, were the only two I know of with this very rare engine conversion. It's a very exclusive club:tongue:, we laugh at you plebs.:D

so its rare because its been clocked? or its rare because the ODO conversion was fudged?

95 N/A with only 19k miles, seriously impressive if its a legit 19k

just over a 1k per year

Mine is a 93 with just over 37000 Miles on it which equates to about 2466 Miles a year, it is possible you know ;)

Other then that according to the late Louis my Alloys are supposedly rare. Can't say I seen them on any other Supra yet.

Mine is a 93 with just over 37000 Miles on it which equates to about 2466 Miles a year, it is possible you know ;)

Other then that according to the late Louis my Alloys are supposedly rare. Can't say I seen them on any other Supra yet.

Matt's point is that yours could have been clocked too. There are very few legitimate low mileage cars around as its so easy to fudge the numbers when bringing the cars in from overseas.

At the end of the day it makes no difference with these cars anyway, its just that a bit of honesty would always be nice.

Oh, i'm not saying that your car is clocked by the way. Its just very difficult to prove that it isn't. Lovely wheels :)

Matt's point is that yours could have been clocked too. There are very few legitimate low mileage cars around as its so easy to fudge the numbers when bringing the cars in from overseas.

At the end of the day it makes no difference with these cars anyway, its just that a bit of honesty would always be nice.

Oh, i'm not saying that your car is clocked by the way. Its just very difficult to prove that it isn't. Lovely wheels :)

Point taken, and thanks x

Well mines unique by the car changing it's colour by the hour with it's one off special 5 colour pearlescent Baby Blue spray job done by GVN :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

It's well modified polished engine bay all practically new & now fitted with PHR Street Single Kit too Full Engine Re-build done by Mark@Phoenix & PHR Single install done by James@ToyotaGt ;););)

It's fully customized interior looking like a cockpit of a fighter plane :cool::cool::cool:

Finally it's high class body styling looks + Ear busting powerfull engine sounds to die for giving it eye & jaw dropping looks to die for all the passers by :D:D:D

And the list can go on & on but will stop with whats above

See my garage for full engine spec's

Edited by lui (see edit history)