The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another tale of woe - Hit and Run outside my house :(

MrRalphMan

Same offer I made to Homer mate, if you need a car I have an NA doing nothing here at the moment ?

It has Tax and MOT

Thanks for the offer dude, will see how long it takes to get a curtisy car, but might take you up on it, depending on what I can do about insurance. ;)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O no! Mr Ralph man I am v.v.good friends with the guy who sold you that supra and consequently went in it many times! Thats a big shame. I really loved your car as well, which was the car which converted me to the supra. Also you have the best wheels on any supra by a mile. Sorry to hear this, really feel for you.

blimey - sorry to hear. What is that post thing sticking out? Looks like something those vans have on the side to carry bit sheets of glass. Anyone got CCTV nearby you could check? (e.g. local shops). Hate it when f*&kers get away with things like this.

Many glaziers in your area? That certainly looks like one of the aluminium bars off the van that carries the glass. Worth a prowl round later see if any got damage. (really something the police should be doing)

Hope you get it sorted.

It does cheese me off when the Police aren't interested unless the criminal is handed to them on a plate.

"Not got the reg number? Sorry then can't help"

WTF???

If someone had been run over they would go looking, so basically just cos the driver got lucky and there wasn't anyone hurt they get away with it.

It does cheese me off when the Police aren't interested unless the criminal is handed to them on a plate.

"Not got the reg number? Sorry then can't help"

WTF???

If someone had been run over they would go looking, so basically just cos the driver got lucky and there wasn't anyone hurt they get away with it.

spot on

MELON FARMER!!!! cant belive that, the cheeky git bet you wished the car didnt have a popped tyre so you could of gave chase, if i ever spotted anyone hitting my car then doing one i would probably get sent down

I would have been calm if he had stopped as accidents happened, but if I had found him after he drove off...

Damn Paul, so sorry to see this. :( Hope you get her fixed up ok and quickly! Only saw your car a few times but it was close to perfect. :cry:

Cheers dude.... :(