The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blackwidow Supra

imi

Looking in Imi's garage his car is not a VVTI :)

Thats what I thought.

The AEM ECU converts the direct fire ignition to wasted spark, this coupled with the smart ignitor means you need an ignition amp if you want to run boost in excess of 0.7bar.

The HKS DLI is tried and tested on many setups.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats what I thought.

The AEM ECU converts the direct fire ignition to wasted spark, this coupled with the smart ignitor means you need an ignition amp if you want to run boost in excess of 0.7bar.

The HKS DLI is tried and tested on many setups.

:thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking very nice imi mate saw Mark at phoenix today & was telling all about it hope all goes well, I know it will looking forward to see finish project ;)

See you not cutting no corners top quality goods nice choice.

Thx Lui - Mark leaving us for Oz is a big blow to the supra community. This will be his last project. I also hope it all goes well.

Ryan will work his magic once it is done.....

I know Mark will be missed dearly when he moves over to Oz your very lucky to get squeezed in must take me out for test drive once all done looking forward to it :eyebrows:

:D The tight angle?

thats the one Jake, i have just gone to have a look at A. Graham Bells book Forced induction performance tuning and in it he talks about every bend having a loss coefficient, and for every 90degree bend (this applys to 3 x 30 degree bends as well) you loose 5% of total power, i bet whoever welded that on hasn't read A. Graham Bell :p, thats ugly