The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Convoy To Japfest?

magictorch

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know for sure but i would imagine something like M6,M5 and so on...

Dont worry, should be plenty of stop offs on the way down;)

That sounds about right Jamie. We can pick some people up at services on the M6 and M5 Im sure. I will have a good look at the route properly tomorrow and see where the best places to meet people are:)

Good plan i will keep an eye out for where and when!

Right ive just had a quick look at possible meeting points. We'll (magictorch, g-nemie, myself and a couple of others will be joining the M6 at J10A before hitting the M5. So I reckon places to meet people could be:

Frankley services on the M5

followed by,

Strensham services on the M5

followed by,

Micheal Wood services on the M5

We will then hit the M4 for a quick drive to castle combe. This way we can pick people from up north and kiddeminster/Bromsgrove up, then guys at Worcester and then those from Gloucester. The guys from Leamington/Warrick can meet us at either Frankly or Strensham.

Let me Know if you're happy with this. Feel free to add/change any of these. But once its finalised I'll put a list of the meeting points and times. Below which you can add your name to confirm thats where we are meeting you.:)

If we dont meet anyone from Gloucester we can get off the M5 at J11A and cut down through Stroud.

Damn you all. Now there's so many of you going I feel I really should make the effort!

Thought you were coming, go on put the effort in :)

Route sounds good to me Hoff, the more we can get in the convoy the better, usually the best part of the day for me :)

Route sounds good to me Hoff, the more we can get in the convoy the better, usually the best part of the day for me :)

Totally agree mate. Quite good fun being part of it. The one we had down to JAE last year was great:)

3000 posts:more:

That's what I'm thinking. Big question is can Bernard get out of bed in time?

Are you coming then Pete? Dont you need to put your name down tonight, or are you going to sneak on like you did at Japshow last year:innocent:

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought id put a list up to put names under (no times yet)

Esso Shrewsbury

1. Hoff (and a couple of nissans)

2. Magictourch

3. G-nemie

Telford Services M54

Frankley services on the M5

1. Burna

Strensham services on the M5

Micheal Wood services on the M5

Add your name where you will be meating:) Or if there are other places on the way add them too:)

You need to speak to Lui mate :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=136844&highlight=japfest

Beat me to it;)

Last night I had a VERY strange dream about you three :blink: This man cold is messing with my head :(

Now this dream? Anything I should know before I see you again mate, actually on 2nd thoughts just surprise me:p:d Is it the man flu effecting your head or what you're doing to get rid of it;)

Now this dream? Anything I should know before I see you again mate, actually on 2nd thoughts just surprise me:p:d Is it the man flu effecting your head or what you're doing to get rid of it;)

I'll tell you when we meet up mate, it was real weird :blink: Please just check and let me know if G-Nemie is still alive :(