The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pride and joy and a roundabout no brakes = dead supra

thesword22

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, but i saw the whole event, and you werent doing 30, you were driving like a tit tbh. decided he wanted to show off against a chaved to the max blue corsa as there is a 50-100 metre dual carriage way and ended up not braking and booting it into st johns roundabout taking out a sign....

my version of events of course...

:lol:

Owned :D

S'funny that. We had a secretary at work who ploughed over a roundabout, crashed through a garden fence and destroyed this blokes garden shed. She was only doing "just under 30" as well.

I'm also reminded of an episode of 999 many years ago, where a car full of lads approached a RH bend at "just under 30" careered striahgt ahead across 100m of loose gravel, broke through a wire fence and ended upside-down in a water filled gravel pit.

Still eh? the old Potenza eh? rubbish tyre that, like driving on ice. You absolute muppet, why don't you learn to drive before getting a big fast car?

You absolute muppet, why don't you learn to drive before getting a big fast car?

i dont know what you are insuating mate but ican drive and it could happen to the best of us.

thius isnt the most powerfull car i have owned or driven for that matter. so its not nothing to do with that.

with regards to no insurance thats bullshit. (sorry for swearing) im a motor trader therefore i have insurance.

dealer

redline performance

AND cheers for teh welcome guys

If your a motor trader why did you buy your car from a dealer and not from auction?