The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pride and joy and a roundabout no brakes = dead supra

thesword22

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You absolute muppet, why don't you learn to drive before getting a big fast car?

i dont know what you are insuating mate but ican drive and it could happen to the best of us.

thius isnt the most powerfull car i have owned or driven for that matter. so its not nothing to do with that.

What I don't understand is why you tell us such a "likely" story then when someone actually posts they saw the whole event you still claim innocence.

Just stick your tail between your legs and walk away with some dignity dude.

Shame about the car though, bet the chavs had a right old laugh at you. :eyebrows:

You absolute muppet, why don't you learn to drive before getting a big fast car?

i dont know what you are insuating mate but ican drive and it could happen to the best of us.

thius isnt the most powerfull car i have owned or driven for that matter. so its not nothing to do with that.

Honestly, as people above have said, just admit to yourself, it was entirely your fault, you went in too fast and locked it up. You won't learn from this if you don't self-analyse what happened.

Honestly, as people above have said, just admit to yourself, it was entirely your fault, you went in too fast and locked it up. You won't learn from this if you don't self-analyse what happened.

if i locked up then my abs was not working and there would be tire marks on the road.

there are none of that.

i havent shifted the blame on to anyone else but myself. i applied the brakes and nothing happened. thats all there is to it.

no it couldnt of happened to the best of us as the best of us dont race 1.4 corsa's!

it wasnt even as though you tried to brake, thought you were one better and tried to out drive the roundabout..... unsurprisingly you got it horribly wrong.

and yes the chavs had a damm good laugh i can assure you that as i unfortunatley happen to know the lad you tried to race through a friend...

no it couldnt of happened to the best of us as the best of us dont race 1.4 corsa's!

it wasnt even as though you tried to brake, thought you were one better and tried to out drive the roundabout..... unsurprisingly you got it horribly wrong.

and yes the chavs had a damm good laugh i can assure you that as i unfortunatley happen to know the lad you tried to race through a friend...

Would you be suggesting a case of understeering rather than underbraking? ;)

i seem to rememebr me being the one in the car with my foot firmy on the brake.:sly: oh yes it was me :taped:

i dont particalurley give a damn if they had a good laugh or not personally.

:shrug:

why you hit a sign and roundabout then? you were 'only doing 30' after all :search:

but no it didnt look like you were braking hard and you deff werent doing 30, which was proved by you creating all that damage..

and stop kidding yourself, of course you care, no1 wants to be laughed at, especially by chavs after totaling it into a roundaout..

just admit it...

and it was a combination of both gav lol

i dont particalurley give a damn if they had a good laugh or not personally.

:shrug:

Oh I would if it were me, i'd have to spray the car a differant colour and get a new set of wheel's, then grow a full beard and wear a hat alot or something. Just so I wasn't recognised as the nob that raced a Corsa and ended up crashing my car into the roadabout.