The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pride and joy and a roundabout no brakes = dead supra

thesword22

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the sword22

Like your breaking you need to learn to quote,if you push the quote button it will save you time,as if you push the break peddle you have a better chance of stopping.Shame about your supe but as they say"stupid is as stupid dose" :p

:lol: Harsh but fair I think.:D

I think people are being a bit hard on him. Even if the accident was the result of pratting about its not like he intended to do it. It was an honest mistake. I dont think there are many owners who dont push thier cars every now and again.

One thing this event does highlight is that there is a time and a place for everything and its not on a cold damp road just before a roundabout.

I think people are being a bit hard on him. Even if the accident was the result of pratting about its not like he intended to do it. It was an honest mistake. I dont think there are many owners who dont push thier cars every now and again.

One thing this event does highlight is that there is a time and a place for everything and its not on a cold damp road just before a roundabout.

Not going to argue that, I've spun a few times myself..... but I'll stick my hand up and go "Yup -> read my signature"

I don't think people are being hard on him because he had an accident. We all get caught out sometimes . Thankfully, usually we get away with it. They're being hard on him because his account of events doesn't seem to be quite true.;)

Guest BarryBoys
well here are some pics.

do you reckon its a write off or not.

*attached pics of a pringled Supra*

Nah mate, it'll be fine.... Just mend that tire and away you go. :rolleyes:

To the sword22

Like your breaking you need to learn to quote,if you push the quote button it will save you time,as if you push the break peddle you have a better chance of stopping.Shame about your supe but as they say"stupid is as stupid dose" :p

Best post in the thread so far.

Its not that, its pretending its the cars fault and not his own that is the problem.

To the sword22

Your telling this guy what to do yet you cant even spell BRAKE properly :D