The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A 0-60 cant find it anywhere!!!!

ben_stevo

here you go, notice at 13.5 sec the speedo at 75, remember I started late on 4 sec's. 9 seconds my ASS! put it on youtube just for you.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DITTFyJC4n8

Very late 4 sec start very late 11 sec finish IMO.

Around 7 seconds i'd say. Certainly nowhere near 6 and no chance of being into high 5's.

Certainly not 9 seconds. Who said that?

Scott =op

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very late 4 sec start very late 11 sec finish IMO.

Around 7 seconds i'd say. Certainly nowhere near 6 and no chance of being into high 5's.

Certainly not 9 seconds. Who said that?

Scott =op

Youtube is a bit lame, regarding the accuracy of the time, on my original video you would think it's 3.75sec start but as I said earlier, I accellerated and then came off quickly and back on again because I thought I started early so lost acceleration time. If you thought the evo 1 time was 7 seconds run them together. This particular 0-60 vid was calculated at no more than 6.42 sec and that's if I am being really honest. was a mid 4 sec start and a late 10 sec finish.

Stevie72 said it was 9 seconds but in his defence he may have been joking or just being sarcastic.

I timed it at 7.099444 seconds. That was with a delayed reaction time of 0.00087 seconds and a thumb resistence of 0.122 seconds.

I can therefore confirm the time as 7.099444 seconds.

Well done that N/A Man

That's not entirely accurate. There are 14 frames per seconds, I used 3/14 on the start of 4 sec, and 9/14 of a sec on 10 sec. You do that math.....and remember, I have had much better times than this.

That's not entirely accurate. There are 14 frames per seconds, I used 3/14 on the start of 4 sec, and 9/14 of a sec on 10 sec. You do that math.....and remember, I have had much better times than this.

I timed it at 7.099444 seconds. That was with a delayed reaction time of 0.00087 seconds and a thumb resistence of 0.122 seconds.

Well done that N/A Man

I am going back to work now.........bye bye!

It's been brought to my attention that someone is claiming to be me. Please cease and desist.

This thread rocks.

:D

in all seriousness though, why don't you guys call up a magazine, get them to time you and put your money where your mouth is. I'm sure we could tempt some of the turbo lads out to play as well.

I dare ya ;)

Well done that N/A Man

:rlol:

Guest Rays the roof

I am about to contact the club to see if we can invest in a GPS system. This can be used by members at drag and track events to see what real 0-60 times etc are.

Wish me luck!! :)

Your speedo at 60mph will be out by around 5mph so you probably did manage 0-55 in 6.5 sec.

Scott =op

I've been looking at the figures for Lust2luv's NA i believe thats easily a sub 7 sec's to 60 on the (14.885sec) pod run........i put it at approx 1.3-4 secs slower to 60 than the TT's figures i've used in the above quarter mile comparisons.....

So stock uk TT approx 5.3

Lust2luv's (fastest na recorded down the strip) 6.6/7

Alll imo :D