The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A 0-60 cant find it anywhere!!!!

ben_stevo

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here you go, notice at 13.5 sec the speedo at 75, remember I started late on 4 sec's. 9 seconds my ASS! put it on youtube just for you.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DITTFyJC4n8

So where is the GPS proof you promised also ?

Not being funny but this proves nothing. i was expecting at least a cabin shot with view of the speedo to show you were moving.

Are you sure your names not Ferris Bewler ?

If you know who he is, then you are older than i suspect (see previous posts)

that clip seemed more like near 7 seconds to me, as car moves off 5 seconds into the clip and hits 60 about 12 seconds in.

I actually take off just over 4 seconds, you can hear me put my foot down and come off and then on again at the start (this is where I lost the time) and I actually finish on 10.5 seconds. I have freeze framed it 100 times. Plus I hit 62mph on exactly 11 secs. remember holding a camera, bumpy road, baldish tyres and 1st attempt. I have had much better.

So where is the GPS proof you promised also ?

Not being funny but this proves nothing. i was expecting at least a cabin shot with view of the speedo to show you were moving.

Are you sure your names not Ferris Bewler ?

If you know who he is, then you are older than i suspect (see previous posts)

ARE U KIDDING

ARE U KIDDING

no, just going back to the old inaccurate speedo, wobbly camera type argument. Only definatlive proof in my eyes is the drag strip. They dont lie (im not suggesting that you are lying, far from it, and i know my previous posts are a bit sarcastic so dont take it that way), but its not exactly scientific is it, a wobbly shot of the speedo.

Speedo's aren't always calibrated that accurately though are they?

It's hard to tell really...looks like one of those You Tube "Look a UFO" bits of footage...Unclear!

I think if you have an N/A that's genuinely quick, good luck to you sir :)

But your evidence is not the most, shall we say- scientific? ;)

Bugger-looks like I've plagiarized Supra-Bretts post just above!

Timing is everything!

Speedo's aren't always calibrated that accurately though are they?

It's hard to tell really...looks like one of those You Tube "Look a UFO" bits of footage...Unclear!

I think if you have an N/A that's genuinely quick, good luck to you sir :)

But your evidence is not the most, shall we say- scientific? ;)

No you are right this is true but where I live I have those inferred speed indicating sighs that tell you your speed and that with sat nav I can pretty much say my speedo is accurate