SteveR

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys straight to the point!

The oppertunity for me to go on this trip has arised I would realy like to go.. Problem car will NOT be running for quite a while which means I can't drive across so I ask anyone who has room for 1 more, I am willing to put towards the cost of fuel etc, if I can jump in with them on this trip! Let me know asap thanks

Same here - but in reality Supra don't really have back seats. Not ones I'd be willing to sacrifice front seat leg room for, for a cross-europe journey! :p

Ark just PM'd me about the spare slot too....

Steve - clear your PMs. Sent you an email - may be able to arrange a spare seat. Not able to use forum for next 4 days. If you can sort anything, ring my mobile

Jon

oops sorry. My PM box always seems to have issues; it wasn't even 1/4 fiull but I've deleted loads anyway. Will check emails & call you tonight...

Steve, Jon - to save separate PMs and to clarify, since I think there's been some confusion:

I'd like to tag along, with my car and woman. Have the recent changes in room allocations made this impossible?

Steve, Jon - to save separate PMs and to clarify, since I think there's been some confusion:

I'd like to tag along, with my car and woman. Have the recent changes in room allocations made this impossible?

Nope - if you want to come, the double/twin room that ShamelessTT had got booked - is yours. Do you 100% definitely want it? If so I'll forward you instructions on booking the ferry & paying for the room. (That's all you would need to do before July)

Cheers!

Ark & Robbie; I need to know - in the next 24 hours - if you're in or out.

I'm afraid I'm out this time - I can't afford to take my car to Germany one month after taking the wifes Subaru out there with her club :(

Hi Steve. My circumstances have not changed since my last post.

If by some small chance I get to take the trip then I'll say over in Dusseldorf.

ok chap, I'll send you a refund - PM me your bank details/address if you prefer a cheque.

I'm afraid I'm out this time - I can't afford to take my car to Germany one month after taking the wifes Subaru out there with her club :(

Shame. :( I try to ignore adding up the costs. ;)

Chris - I've got 2 spare seats if you still want to come for the ride. I'm taking the Supra and my Bro in the MR2

Chris - I've got 2 spare seats if you still want to come for the ride. I'm taking the Supra and my Bro in the MR2

Decide quickly - I'm confirming our needs with the B&B tonight, I could hold off 'till tomorrow at a push. Ta!

Thanks for the offer, but it's not just the travel costs :(

Being a contractor I can't really afford the time out of work too...it's been an expensive time recently.

My Forza skills still involve crashing at every corner.

Lucky I have the advantage of the perfect-handling FWD chassis, lots of torque steer and too much power for my brakes -that'll all help to keep me on the track :)

Car's getting a thorough going-over on Tuesday to see whether I need to get anything done before the trip. I think it's all sound, but as SteveR knows, a car can hold many surprises... :rolleyes:

My Forza skills still involve crashing at every corner.

Lucky I have the advantage of the perfect-handling FWD chassis, lots of torque steer and too much power for my brakes -that'll all help to keep me on the track :)

Car's getting a thorough going-over on Tuesday to see whether I need to get anything done before the trip. I think it's all sound, but as SteveR knows, a car can hold many surprises... :rolleyes:

Ooh can`t it just,:innocent: