The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nurburgring Trip 2008! 24th-> 29th July

SteveR

Ooh can`t it just,:innocent:

Well, it seems my pessimism was misplaced, and from a chat with Steve at work today he seems to be happy about the work this place has performed on his car.

Shame my car has standard suspension otherwise it might be worth going there for some tweaking, but at least it has a clean bill of health after yesterday's service. Just got to decide whether to take it on a little pre-Ring trackday or keep the miles down and try not to break it...

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats my dilema atm, i want to give it a thrashing but wary about breaking something serious and not be able to fix it before the trip, but on the other hand i`d rather it break here than in germany,:)

Key here is........Dont use Ebay parts :p

Ryan - can you tell me how to make my air con work (I bought the car Jake had)?

Si tells me we may have to call upon your services for a tweak if we get our wastegates plumbed through the exhaust system, too?

:ban:
Can you simply tell if Runescape is a great game maplestory powerleveling or not without you becoming a member? The answer to that would be, NO! Well you can make a few predictions about Runescape and see the moral of the game when being a regular user and not a member but becoming a member brings a whole lot of additions to Runescape that you would never see if you were not a member. Being a member of Runescape has so many benefits and I will try to list them all here for you. Runescape tells you them, but I'm going to detail it a few features for you here. runescape money

Hurrah, one less tyhjing to worry abut:

A20 Dover Resurfacing Works

Upcoming Works for the Week Commencing 9th June

On Saturday 7 June there will be various daytime lane closures on the eastbound carriageway between 5am and 8pm.

For the week beginning Monday 9 June there will be various daytime lane closures on the westbound carriageway between 5am and 8pm for the first part of the week and various daytime lane closures on the eastbound carriageway during the second half of the week.

From Saturday 7 June it is intended that there will be no further overnight road closures

Well, I now have a 360 steering wheel rigged up for Forza2 and am putting in the laps:D

I'm trying to drive sensibly, rather than nailing it and crashing, as though were actually my car. Got round in 9:50 today in an MR2 (which is spec'd to same BHP as mine which my brother is driving) with one small off on the grass for a 3 seconds penalty. Working up to the Supra :D

Well, I now have a 360 steering wheel rigged up for Forza2 and am putting in the laps:D

I'm trying to drive sensibly, rather than nailing it and crashing, as though were actually my car. Got round in 9:50 today in an MR2 (which is spec'd to same BHP as mine which my brother is driving) with one small off on the grass for a 3 seconds penalty. Working up to the Supra :D

Even in a game it's quite difficult to aim to go fast but stay reigned-in enough to not come off the track at all, isn't it? It took me ages till I got to that point; something I remember before every real lap I set out on - I might think I know what I'm doing, but let's not push that theory. ;)

My real life bridge-to-gantry time in my Stock TT was the same as my Forza time (same car) when driving as fast as I dare but without risking coming off. :D

I'm going to put all my new geometry settings into the in-game version of my single turbo Supe (Forza 2).... and NOT time it! lol. :)

Even in a game it's quite difficult to aim to go fast but stay reigned-in enough to not come off the track at all, isn't it? It took me ages till I got to that point; something I remember before every real lap I set out on - I might think I know what I'm doing, but let's not push that theory. ;)

My real life bridge-to-gantry time in my Stock TT was the same as my Forza time (same car) when driving as fast as I dare but without risking coming off. :D

I'm going to put all my new geometry settings into the in-game version of my single turbo Supe (Forza 2).... and NOT time it! lol. :)

What was your BTG time then matey?,:D

What was your BTG time then matey?,:D

9:30 was the best one I, erm, someone else timed. I didn't time any. :innocent:

I expect to beat that by miles even without upping cornering speed TBH. Above all I hope to continue to be smooth, and track a good line. I find as much satisfaction from learning & knowing where & what the track does as anything else. :)

Backing off mid-lap and admiring the scenery (without being a hazard to anyone else) is cool, too. I have a wide aresenal of lap types. :D

You getting the exhaust done today??