The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project Revival

Matt H

Looks fantastic!

WHY on earth are they not taking the boot glass out. Its the easiest one! Is it too late to change your mind?

umm, dont know to be honest, good point, i'll give them a call but i think that its in the booth now being sprayed

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well with the amount of time they have had to prep it, it should be more immaculate than the birth of chirst!! :D

was the same as mine dude, am not trying to pi*s on your chips but as am sure you understand watching your build very closlely and praying they get it right

The boot glass was taken out in the 1st week.

Got brand new windscreen and rear quarter screens from Toyota waiting to go back in once the paintwork is finished.

:D how much were the 1/4 glass's?

Looking great Matt! I quite like the gold TBH. So when are we going to have the big unveiling? Mascrat is coming up in 2 weeks ;) :) I really do hope they (hyper and KR) get it sort soon matey :)

A postive comment regarding colour from Mr Wild!! its a good job i'm sat down!! :p but you know that the tangerine is going ontop!

I presume the car will be finished in two weeks, its whether i can get it booked in for registering... fingers crossed tho! :taped:

What are you having for a wing Matt?

Going for the Varis again

that does look good mate.

how long now till its finished?

I'm going down on Mon (cant do monday), tuesday to inspect the finished article. :excited:

They have quite a deep dish on them don't they, liking the teaser pic Matt, but we need more pics!!!!!!!!!! :D

lol, teaser is all your getting for now! :p yeah the dish is huge, 12" wide wheel that one

You need some coilovers:) give us the rest of the pics then.

Edit.. arch to wheel you want them looking like this;)

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/suprameet048.jpg

Going to wait until i've taken my own next week ;)

indeed i do, what set up did you run on yours jamie?