The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project Revival

Matt H

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, sorry its taking so long, but the customer has been informed every step of the way. Most of the delay was at the beginning of the works due to the fact that the car was never given to us in a rollable state, the front wheel was collapsing. Both ourselves and Matt spent weeks just locating the correct parts. Fixing the hub, correct wheel studs, correct wheel spacers were a nightmare. We ended up having one made up from a neighbouring engineering company.

These issues have now been resolved. All the kit has been fitted, all blending work has been done and settled, repair work from old panels performed, full prep work carried out and the car has been in the booth for spraying, so not long to go now.

Thanks

Guest mattsupra

silicone in the air by the sounds of it or they didnt panel wipe it right

either way i hope you get it sorted matt as i cant wait to see it all done bud

hope it gets sorted asap for you

matt

WHAT.... :blink: Matt I'm really sorry buddy and after all the effort not to mention the money! You must have the patience of a saint!

Cheers bud.. yeah something like that :innocent:

Hope you get it back soon matt, you've had no luck with it matey :(

tell me about it, ever since i took it to CW its been a downwards spiral from there! :(

Looking really good

The blending looks fantastic which i must admit is one thing that KR do very well

Just hope it turns out as good as it looks in the pics

Ta,

This time round everything bar the boot is being sprayed without the glass in so should get a really good finish :)

Ta,

This time round everything bar the boot is being sprayed without the glass in so should get a really good finish :)

Looks fantastic!

WHY on earth are they not taking the boot glass out. Its the easiest one! Is it too late to change your mind?

Ta,

Good stuff the critical part is the prep work get that right and you can acheive a great finish get it wrong and it wont matter how good the painter is