The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project Revival

Matt H

PICS!!!!:D:d

Got a few but think i might build up the anticipation! :D

How long left now???

about 2 weeks to go now for it all to be done! but i'm taking it back to Hyper Sports and Racing after for a once over before i'm happy its finished.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more,

Primered, being left for a while for it to harden, then paint..........which, is going to be slightly different than last time... thanks for Angie (Shytots lady) for sorting me out with the HoK charts and all your help with getting the paint thing together ;)

• 1 month later...
:rlol:.....:D

sorry matt it was the colour I thought it a good match.

Anyway they will welcome you on Astra owners club.....:D

Can any of the NW lads on here use photo shop? i've got a picture but want something "swirling out" from it? its a secret yeah! :D lol

Can any of the NW lads on here use photo shop? i've got a picture but want something "swirling out" from it? its a secret yeah! :D lol

What exactly happened to your car?

I can do photoshop, and can swirl stuff out... easy, but who are the NW lads? North West I assume...

---Jads

• 2 weeks later...
Much as it pains me to ask. Any update on this project Matt, your car seems to have been away at the spray-shop for an eternity (sent down on 30th January !), what are they doing?

Mike

no idea mate, been gauranteed weekend after this so fingers crossed.

btw mike, that picture, its wierd but i came accross it attached in like page 4 of the mascrat manor thread?!?! :blink: