The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 08 if you think your going read this

2JZ-GTE-IS200

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its not great news for a lot of people (those in the west cant be best pleased either)

But Im hoping we can announce some news about the replacement for Supra Pod soon to cheer everybody up. Its as central as Supra Pod was last year...

Further news next week folks.

No JAE???????? WTF Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sorry but if its held in scotland I'm still going! There are people that go to JAE that I only see at

JAE and would like to see them again. Its got to be one of the best yearly events there is for cars.

Oh and its a great laugh too.

See you all where ever it is.

Dave

Thats such a shame. Although as its for three days may be worth the extra time in the care. Even more of a problem will be the travel back as its the end of the summer holidays and the traffic could be horrible. Will have to ponder over this one.

Even better it looks about 25 miles from the M11 :blink:

:(

Not impressed with that - I guess I won't be going for the next three years then :(

Mike

Was going to go but not travelling that far down :( Oh well cater for the southerners they will :p

:( That's a bit of a trek!!

Tell me about it just 465 miles for me that would be a 930 mile round trip :(

For anyone else that doesn't know where it is : http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Mersea+Island&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=35.082817,68.466797&ie=UTF8&ll=51.792411,0.943133&spn=1.712454,4.279175&z=8&om=0

204 miles away from me, about 80 miles further than Peterborough. :(

Even worse, it's the M1/M25 shite carpark to negotiate.

278 miles for me.

Particularly given the car park around Luton, where they are trying to widen the M1.

Mike