The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SteveR's birthday pubbage - 2nd Feb - Worcestershire

SteveR

The Abbey hotel do group discounts and have a large car park that I'd be happy leaving the Supra in (and they're in the middle of town).

Curry?

Oh I got banned from that place. On a works xmas night out. Well the whole company did doubt they would remember me tho. As I was on my behaviour setting a management example and all that

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I got banned from that place. On a works xmas night out. Well the whole company did doubt they would remember me tho. As I was on my behaviour setting a management example and all that

lol, book it on the phone/interweb and they'll never know ;)

I've just booked a room before I popped on here and didn't know you lot where considering a group booking :( I did check the Abbey and there wasn't availabilty anyway :search:

Oh well I will see you all there for a few drinks :D

P.S. I did get your answer phone message Pete and I'll give you a bell in a bit. Oh and that accent sounded nothing like me! More like Aynuk and Ayli you git :p

.......I'll bring a nice malt :eyebrows:

:trampoline: then I'll be your bestest mate!!

Steve, can you look into any other hotels that would do a group deal? Theres seem to be some reasonable size hotels in that area, I'm sure they're used to large groups of walkers muddying up their carpets, sure they wouldnt mind a bit of swarf/oil :D

Lx

Steve, can you look into any other hotels that would do a group deal?

No need - Pete is doing it! :)

Who is thinking of staying the night?

I'm just thinking we could probably try to do a group booking

I'm surprised that the Abbey is full, it's huuuuge. Try the Foley, too, it has a -not great- but more secluded car park for anyone who is thinking of bringing their pride & joy. The Great Malvern hotel has rubbish parking and anyone with extra low ground clearance will probably have issues.

If the worst comes to the worst and parking becomes an issue, you can all leave your cars at mine.

I'll sort out some proper plans for this over the weekend, but it'll be along the lines of visit several pubs in town and maybe end up in a private hire venue (with bar).

Anyone fancy (or hate) curry? There are a few options for food so maybe that's how we'll start off. What time are people thinking of getting here? Evening or.... mini-meet on/around the hills somewhere in the afternoon?

Steve,

we out both nights? or just the Saturday..... It'll take me 4 hours to drive to you on Friday night alone !!

So a late night curry might be good on Friday night and some partying on Saturday

Hotel anything should do Pete !;)

Steve,

we out both nights? or just the Saturday..... It'll take me 4 hours to drive to you on Friday night alone !!

So a late night curry might be good on Friday night and some partying on Saturday

Hotel anything should do Pete !;)

OK here is a ever-evolving plan:

Friday (day): drive out to the Brecons with a mate who's coming up Thursday night and a friend from work - if I've still go my Supra I'll take that too, if not I'm passengering! If anyone wants to come along just shout.

Friday (night) curry in town with those who are around. 10pm - see post 1 for update

Saturday (day) open to suggestions, chill out..., photos nearby if people bring pretty cars? :D

Saturday (night) - pub, pub, pub, pub, fall over. No meal cos I don't think we'd all fit in, but those wanting to get an easrly start - pizza delivery to mine over a few supermarket-bought beers maybe??

Ignore all that, see post #1 now :thumbs: