The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SteveR's birthday pubbage - 2nd Feb - Worcestershire

SteveR

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent. :)

Saturday - 4pm start off with a pub meal - who's in?

Fine by me mate.

Assuming I don't buy a villa on Monday and end up skint for the rest of my life. ;)

Seen some very nice properties today here in Rhodes. All of them have their advantages and disadvantages..more to see tomorrow.

There's a really nice one over looking the bay and the sea, met the developer there - nice fella. Then another one that has loads of land, still see the bay but not as close but is ready built and stocked out with furniture right now, I could defer the mortgage payments for a year on that one whilst I get up to speed with getting it booked and rented out.

It's so nice out here, beautiful and sunny all day today, good food and some beer :eyebrows:

I feel so much better just for being on the island.

Steve any hot girlies around there??:eyebrows:

hey, hot blokes for me though! preferably tall, beefy etc - oh, and single, of course :eyebrows::drool:

I have no idea how many hot girls/guys are coming you bunch of perves :p Why don't you two just get it together :D

Are you definitely coming Linda??

All: I've updated the 1st post with the (probably) final plan. Kick off for food at 4pm is at the Red Lion pub, which is hidden away up a very steep but thankfully very short bit of hill behind the Unicorn pub - I think most people have my mobile in case they can't find it!

Steve any hot girlies around there??:eyebrows:

hey, hot blokes for me though! preferably tall, beefy etc - oh, and single, of course :eyebrows::drool:

L

x

I have no idea how many hot girls/guys are coming you bunch of perves :p Why don't you two just get it together :D

Linda, I'm game if you are :innocent:;)