The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SteveR's birthday pubbage - 2nd Feb - Worcestershire

SteveR

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's gonna pick me up! Would be good to come down to say Bye to everyone just for the day mind. I'll see if I can borrow someones car.

Good man, we could practice some RAF drinking games :D

Steve, where do you live in relation to the nearest airport?

Holy sh!t! Saturday could get real messy, real fast! :sly: I have a feeling the Malvern pubs takings will be good that weekend :D

Steve, where do you live in relation to the nearest airport?

What Pete said :)

Bristol is abuot an hour South of me, Brum is about 45 mins North of me, Coventry is proably an hour or so away.

Birmingham is probably your best bet matey, if you're thinking of heading over for a few beers?? :cool:

steve might be up for the brecon run again can you let me know more details. where your leavin from and what time. may be up for sat too.

Hiya Andy!

- no firm arrangements for the Brecon run as yet mate as those going are local, suspect we'll set off on Friday at about 10am. A similar if not the same route as last time (I'll see if I can find any more gems....). Maybe it's worth driving the route in reverse, dunno. I'll be passengering anyway as I've now sold my Supe. Doubt I'll have another in a fortnight but you never know. lol :)

Well boys, I looked into flying up for a visit and a couple of pints, but it's pretty hard to get to Birmingham from here. I'd have to fly to Dublin, then fly to Birmingham. I'd spend most of Friday traveling and wouldn't get in until the evening. I'd have to wake up on Sunday with a wicked hangover and then do the whole thing again, with a chance of missing a 25 min connection in Dublin. Too bad there's nothing going direct from Eindhoven to Birmingham, I was giving this serious thought.

Well boys, I looked into flying up for a visit and a couple of pints, but it's pretty hard to get to Birmingham from here. I'd have to fly to Dublin, then fly to Birmingham. I'd spend most of Friday traveling and wouldn't get in until the evening. I'd have to wake up on Sunday with a wicked hangover and then do the whole thing again, with a chance of missing a 25 min connection in Dublin. Too bad there's nothing going direct from Eindhoven to Birmingham, I was giving this serious thought.

That's a shame Mike, I'd have put money on there being flights to Brum. :(

Try Manchester - my best mate & his missis will be driving down from there on Friday afternoon/evening & heading back on Sunday, I'm sure he'd give you a lift no worries.... assuming he's not planning on going on the bike. lol

I can pick you up greg, dont know about dropping you off though,:D

Ah me ol' mucker, that would be legendary if you could! I will probably be able to borrow a car, but depends on their plans. I live off the M42 Solihull way mate. If it's not too far for you then that would be great and I'll buy you a beer AND Lunch! Bonus :)

I guess we'll be heading over for midday, need to have a good meal though to account for the beer drinking later.

No probs - there are a few places in town that do food, the Red Lion isn't bad (about 1 min walk from your hotel), tucked away behind the Unicorn pub. I'll probably suggest my little tour of some of Malvern's pubs starts there anyway, as the rest of the pubs are all down the hill from it :D