The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SteveR's birthday pubbage - 2nd Feb - Worcestershire

SteveR

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to say a massive thanks to everyone who made it (and to those who tried but simply couldn't come) - it meant a lot to me that you travelled so far just for my birthday, and i just couldn't think of a better opportunity to ask Kate than in front of my family & (not quite all of, but a good chunk thereof) my best mates. Cheers everyone, I really mean it. :)

Oh and thanks for the champagne last night, I'm chuffed you were all there to celebrate with us but that was a real nice thought. :thumbs:

Sorry I can't say much more than that now, I'm shattered after the drinking session yesterday and several late/sleepless nights in a row! Phew, she said "yes"! :)

Oh and thanks for the champagne last night, I'm chuffed you were all there to celebrate with us but that was a real nice thought. :thumbs:

I couldn't believe they only had three bottles!

I wanted everyone to have had a toast, but by the time we'd poured for the Supra crew it was obviously not going to last it. :(