The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SteveR's birthday pubbage - 2nd Feb - Worcestershire

SteveR

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to get the time off work but the good old company has just announced stock take so its not looking hopeful for me at the moment. But will keep trying. If I am not on the forum in next couple of days the boss has killed me and the answer will have been no :D

I'm booking some of my family into the same hotel Pete's found :)

They said they'd give us a 5% discount (inc you Pete) if we book 3~4 rooms between us. I think I'll have that covered - will know soon enough!

EDIT - if anyone else books, mention my name or "mark 4 Supra owners" and it'll hopefully get you (and everyone else) a small discount. :)

you'll look for me though !!

Saturday night I'm all yours mate ;)

I've just confirmed the booking I've made to hire a bar, and a mate has offered to DJ for me too.

Pulling together nicely. :)

:yahoo: I'm impressed! I can feel a dance off coming on :D

Which hotel are you in Bernard??

Up for some cheap curry (BYOB place) Friday night?

I'm booked in at the Foley. Got plans for Friday I'm afraid mate but if they change I'll give you a call :)

Bring on bouncy knowles LOL

LOL Depends on alcohol consumption :innocent: Oh and all video cameras are banned, that means you Pete! :D