The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New v160/161 gearbox

Parry_10

Crazy. I reckon someone will have one somewhere though.

You may get lucky

We did a lot of searching when Steve M wanted one

He managed to find one in Switzerland that a company had bought then not used.

Be careful of websites that show stock, check first as they usually don't have them

There are some good 'looking' engine and gearbox combo's on Ebay.com Canada, that will ship, one right now is a non vvti facelift so may be a V161 with a claimed 40k miles. Good engines + ancillaries are becoming rare so someone may well pay a fair whack for everything else you don't want?

!! :O!! How?! And where?

/QUOTE]

Private sale mate

Steven D sort you out mate?

I spoke to his bro Pete who put me onto the guy who's it is. Him and his brother own a 1jz v161 rx7 BDC car. It did 5 events then sat there ever since. Pete Donnelly vouched for it all as he was the guy to purchase it all from the states when they were available, so it's basically a brand new box. Comes with brand new cradle, shifter and mount too. Pm me your PayPal nail I owe you a few beers bud.

Him and his brother own a 1jz v161 rx7 BDC car. It did 5 events then sat there ever since.

I had the engine & management bought from that particular car at the start of the year, but the deal went south when a main sponsor found a nice big spanner to chuck into the midst of it.

Hope you have better luck with the gearbox.

I had the engine & management bought from that particular car at the start of the year, but the deal went south when a main sponsor found a nice big spanner to chuck into the midst of it.

Hope you have better luck with the gearbox.

Oh, well it's for sale again as is the rest of the car if you want it. Pm me if you want the details.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.