Supra love

hodge

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got some serious supra love going on right now.

Who's feeling supra love? Who's with me?

Got mine back which is a bit strange. Had Kirk round on Friday to give the car a looking over for her impending service.

Took him home to Oldham and had a hoot on the way back around the M60. She seemed quick and responsive. Nothing has changed but the fact that I hadn't driven her for a couple of months. Roll on Dragonball.

H.

I have just put my Supra all back together, decided since I had the side power steering cooler mod in my hand I thought I would fit it John ..

Anyways 2nd turbo is all working now and drives perfect ... Will be taking her for a good spin tomorrow me thinks

Im at the point where its starting to return having not drove it since mid september ive had alot of thinking time, thoughts do creep in that it may be better to break it and to buy something else etc

But since i got the bay painted theres excitment of seeing it totally finished in its new look

Come on guys share your supra love. Give it a month or so and we'll all be blasting around destroying cars that are worth 10 times as much as what were driving totally devastating rich ass drivers that think there awesome cos they've spent like 80k on a car for a midlife crisis lol.

I feaking love supras me. And for the record, I love GTRs too. And I'll be getting 1 for my next car.

Went out in mine today to meet up with Dave (Kamasupra), went for a good blast down the M1 and then went the long way home off the motorway :D

In it again tomorrow to meet up with James (theturtleshead) and the weather is looking good too so my supra love is only going to go up :D

Come on guys share your supra love. Give it a month or so and we'll all be blasting around destroying cars that are worth 10 times as much as what were driving totally devastating rich ass drivers that think there awesome cos they've spent like 80k on a car for a midlife crisis lol.

I feaking love supras me. And for the record, I love GTRs too. And I'll be getting 1 for my next car.

Its sickening knowing i could own a ferrari with the money i have thrown into mine, but yeah not much can keep up with us on the roads (when dry). nice sunny weather and ACDC playing, thats when ill get the love back

I do sometimes wonder about trying all the cars I wanted as a kid. TVR cerbera, RX7, old school M3 but they would only be a fill in until I come back to a Supra as they still look good, can be tuned to go really fast with very little effort and when I'm at the back of the Dragonball convoys it is amazing ot see the reactions.

On my 3rd mkiv now, will probably change it in a couple of years time for exactly the same.

I look forward to seeing what you do with a GTR John.

If I'm honest Jamie, I'd go stage 4, slightly lower it, some nice wheels and carbon on the exterior, then maybe upgrade the sound system. I wouldn't do another ground up build again. I've missed out on too many things with my family over the last 4 years or so. I've came to realize that family is what's more important.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope i hate mine, i have to stop myself setting it alight every time i see it.

I wish i had never tried to do anything to it.

I'll take it for free if your going to torch it.