The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car not working very well at all!

RedM

I don't get blokes posing next to it, woman don't show me their breasticles when I drive by and kids don't bow and run down the street after me. I don't even get asked if it has NoS!

Is it terminal?

You should drive Supra instead of anything you are driving now. I have no idea, how you look like, so IF you are actually driving Supra - tint windows, so noone will see your mug. ;)

You are lucky Martin...I'm sick and tired of all the attention I get. Signing lasses backsides, being pestered to attend some random blokes sons christening / inseminate various wifes / attend the next G8 summit etc can get a little boring.

I envy your mediocrity.

I've just gone out to rectify a few issues a trader left on my car and for the first time ever someone walking past asked if I have NOS!

Thanks for inspiring them Martin, bless the little lad though - "Supra is top of my list for when I learn to drive", he can't have been much older than 5, hope there are still some around for him then :)

I've just gone out to rectify a few issues a trader left on my car and for the first time ever someone walking past asked if I have NOS!

Thanks for inspiring them Martin, bless the little lad though - "Supra is top of my list for when I learn to drive", he can't have been much older than 5, hope there are still some around for him then :)

Issues?? trader sticker perhaps?? The ones that they just put on your car, without asking...... :search:

I do as well... I have stickers to remove... :blink:

At least it's not a poorly-cut metal plate rivetted on by a company that doesn't exist any more ;)

I was driving home from work at the weekend and while sat at lights heading through town, I heard a wheezy 4-pot rev up next to me, looked over, and this huge black guy in a bone stock red fiesta was looking at me. "Alright", says he. :blink: I go "Er, hello?" and then look away. The lights change and... I turn right while gently accelerating because I'm in the right filter. He potters off. :wtf: