The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car not working very well at all!

RedM

Not really.

If/when it all pans out and if/when I get the car I want then I'll post up here about it, let people bang on about how their single turbo Supra uber speed machine will be faster and then I'll f**k off to some other forum.

Not really.

If/when it all pans out and if/when I get the car I want then I'll post up here about it, let people bang on about how their single turbo Supra uber speed machine will be faster and then I'll f**k off to some other forum.

I hope you are not including me in that? as you know i no longer own a supra myself, i was just genuinely interested in the cars you were thinking of :tongue:

If you're not happy with the supra Martin, just sell it and get something that excites you (unless you want to go all boring and get something sensible ;) ). Don't let the comments of a few "single" owners influence your decision though, it'd be silly to sell up in spite of comments on this forum!

If your car is more of a weekend toy than a reliable daily commuter, get something more suited to your requirements. An R32/R33 GTR would be top of my list for money vs performance, followed by a Cerbera, new model Noble and if I was splashing out an F355 :D