The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

Good to see you all again, and a couple of new faces too, Matt hope your young lady friend wasn't too bored by the end.

A couple of Phone pictures here, not great quality however.

Check out Ian, Brian and Wez grinning for England in the background.

See you all soon

Mike

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning all!

What a great night it was yesterday, made even better by meeting some really awesome people who were more than willing to put up with my constant questions!! Lol. I feel a lot more informed about my car now but still have no idea about the boost controller!

Everyone I met last night from the Supra camp was great, don’t want to mentioned any names in case I miss anyone out!

Special thanks to Wes tho who spent a fair bit of time trying to work out my controller for me! (also really like the removed wing look on your car, something different that really add a different look to the supra!)

Didn’t want to leave so early in the game but I think my girlfriend was getting a bit on the edge of her seat by half 9!

Some lovely Supra’s too! Really given me some insight into what I want to do!

So, on to t-bay (the place to buy!!!) this morning (when the boss isn’t looking!) to order that gorgeous dash kit a few of you had installed and the clear front and side indicators which really set off a lot of the cars!

Thanks again for the warm welcome, absolutely everyone was great! Defiantly going to come to JAE now!

Hope to see you all again too!

FLEX!!! lol

Cheers Wez,

Sounds just like what ive got installed, would you recommend copying those settings?

Thanks

Matt

if it was me i would definitely be comparing your settings to what they are recommending. this other link at the bottom seems good too http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9589/dsbc_manual.html

i wouldn't recommend changing anything unless you're confident you know what you're doing, which you would be after having a good read up on it i bet

if you ain't sure then don't mess with it! just in case ;)

remember i was saying about getting that pipework checked out though since one looked like it was hanging off? and also that you could watch your boost gauge to see what boost it was actually making when you were driving?

i'd start with monitoring the boost gauge & if it seems to be working as is, then just leave it, but get its connections checked by someone who knows what they're doing or by following that guide :cool:

Great nite. Good to meet some more new faces. Good food as well!!

Nice to meet flex and his lady friend as well. Bloody hell he can talk hee hee.

Can,t wait for the next one. Oh by the way, my daughter was miffed at missing this one Wez/Mike?? hmmmmmmm.

NB Mike, empty your in box m8???????????:search:

Great nite. Good to meet some more new faces. Good food as well!!

Nice to meet flex and his lady friend as well. Bloody hell he can talk hee hee.

Can,t wait for the next one. Oh by the way, my daughter was miffed at missing this one Wez/Mike?? hmmmmmmm.

NB Mike, empty your in box m8???????????:search:

who wouldn't be miffed at missing an evening with Mike, it's the only reason i turn up :D

Awww guys I never knew you cared, you're making me :blush:

By the way Wez next time you pull that stunt, I won't be held responsible for any dry cleaning... ;)

And as for you n00b, just you wait :boxing: :D

Mike

NB Mike, empty your in box m8???????????

Done mate :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
Defo!! more questions to ask!! lol

No. You surprise me ;)

Hoping to make it to this again, Definitely have to go early like last month, was carnage later on and we all got together as well :grouphug:

Are you coming this month Ray? I think wez was hoping to catch you.

Mike

:innocent: ermmmm let me think am i going ?............................................................................OK ! LOL yeah that early meet up got us all together can but try again ! :p

Matt you have MORE questions !!! :taped: LOL

Hey two months on trot Animal !! will be good to see you again

See you all there :friends:

Ian