The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow and even the weathers perked up, today was a bit unusual i went outside and didn't get wet there was also this big yellow thing in the sky that made me warm and hurt my eyes when i looked at it, anyone know what it could be :search:

wow and even the weathers perked up, today was a bit unusual i went outside and didn't get wet there was also this big yellow thing in the sky that made me warm and hurt my eyes when i looked at it, anyone know what it could be :search:

no idea what the yellow thang could be mate:D fingers crossed though it will be out tomorrow too:cool:

I'll be there this time. Are we meeting at your again paul, if so what time mate?

May have an issue with this meet!!

I have to go to Burton On Trent Tuesday morning and I can't remember if my company booked me into a hotel on the Monday night......:rolleyes:

Will know Monday morning........;) If I am booked in then I will miss Mascrat for the first time since November.......:(

H.

Great night guys. Gaz, get them pics up asap ;)

On my way home, on the slip road of the M61 I passed a modded Lexus Soarer I recognised. I pulled up to see Dan walking towards me with a petrol can looking very sheepish! LOL

Had a good night last night but I'm full of man flu now:( I'll have to bring a coat next time:rolleyes:

Hey ads, I thought it was dan! he was just before the roundabout but i was at 120 leptons with no chance of slowing down:D

nice to see everyone last night, Mike can you post up your meguirs polish system i was well impressed with the the finish of your car i have never seen a black car look so impressive

Thanks Paul :blush:

I used Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo Wash with a wash mitt (2 bucket method)

I then used the Clay bar detailing system all over the car keeping it lubricated all the time.

The car was then rinsed off and dried with a waffle cloth

Meguiars Crystal Paint cleaner on with an applicator sponge and off with a microfibre cloth

Meguiars Crystal Polish on with an applicator sponge and off with a terry towel

Meguiars Crystal Carnauba Wax on with an applicator sponge and off with a terry towel

I only got chance to wax it once ...

I was basing it on Lewis' car cleaning process I'll try and dig out a link

Edit: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=111545&highlight=cleaning

Mike

Thanks Paul :blush:

I used Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo Wash with a wash mitt (2 bucket method)

I then used the Clay bar detailing system all over the car keeping it lubricated all the time.

The car was then rinsed off and dried with a waffle cloth

Meguiars Crystal Paint cleaner on with an applicator sponge and off with a microfibre cloth

Meguiars Crystal Polish on with an applicator sponge and off with a terry towel

Meguiars Crystal Carnauba Wax on with an applicator sponge and off with a terry towel

I only got chance to wax it once ...

I was basing it on Lewis' car cleaning process I'll try and dig out a link

Edit: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=111545&highlight=cleaning

Mike

thanks for that mike one of our local car shops stocks meguirs, i'll have to go and see what they have

• 3 weeks later...

I would have thought Mr Fill would have plugged this already but obviously still reeling after this weekend

So....... whos coming?

This will be the first one i miss as im on holiday in Tunisia. Is my transformed supra ever going to get the Mascrat?!

Anyone fancy driving it there for me?!