The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Auto UK Spec Storm Blue (Fresh Respray glass out job)

Supra2jze

It's with regret that I'm having to sell my car but a new career abroad forces sale.

Make: Toyota

Model: Supra Twin Turbo UK Spec

Year: 1994 First registered 01/01/1994.

Transmission: Auto with Manual Mode & Overdrive

Colour: Storm Blue

Mileage: 172,400

MOT: 16/01/2019

A little bit about the car:

Majority of miles were done in the first couple of years by the first owner.

Previous owner, lady owner who owned the car for 10 years, car was 100% stock apart from HKS exhaust & Alloy wheels.

During my 4 years of ownership the car has benefited from a FULL RESPRAY (glass out job) in the original Storm Blue colour. The reason for the respray was simply due to the imperfections the car had at time of purchase & therefore needed correcting.

During the respray, I decided to add a body kit to give the Supra more presence.

Exterior

Trial Rear Bumper W/ Gloss black diffuser

Riddox side skirts

Front OEM style lip

Brand new rear tailights from Toyota USA with Single COB conversion by Toxic Tails (Imported from the US £770)

18" Forgestar F14 alloy wheels also imported from the US (£1500)

Front DRL's purchased from SRD

Private Number Plate flipper purchased from Speed flips.

ICE:

The car has benefited from the seats being refurbed in Ivory beige, heated seats work as they should.

Beige carpet replaced with black carpet (looks a lot better imo)

New JBL GTO-609C 6.5" 270w rear speakers with tweeters, Xover with 4" front speakers (Sounds awesome)

4 Channel AMP

Sony XAV-602 BT double din head unit with mirror cast & reverse camera

I replaced the useless factory alarm with a Clifford 5.1 Arrow alarm

Mechanically

The car is stock apart from a double-decat (purchased from TB Developments) HKS induction kit, Blitz turbo timer and a 4" FMIC.

I still have the standard air filter, and parts so car can easily go back to stock.

Fuel lines are known to be corroded on Supras and so I had mine replaced (Genuine parts from Toyota) as well as a new fuel tank cover. Braided brake lines fitted, new battery, Lucas alternator fitted last month.

2x rear Pirelli P Zeros & Falkens on the front. (good tread all round)

Service History:

Car comes with stacks of invoices & receipts right the way from 1994. Full service history (majority from Toyota) along with original manual, handbook etc.

Negative:

Every car has them, few minor stone chips on the front lip (Motorway miles)

Active aero front spoiler removed in order for FMIC to be fitted

Could do with new brakes

Engine bay could do with a tidy up

But apart from that the car drives spot on with strong boost

2 keys & 2 x alarm remotes

Private Plate not included in the sale

HPI Clear

£19k

Tell: 07772070077

Thanks

Oz

As with all these old cars it'd be worthwhile mentioning whats happening with or work that has been done underneath. If you retained the original bumpers and side trim that'd add significantly to the cars appeal, those bull horn headlight washers are worth their weight in gold these days and an active spoiler would also add to its originality. Stock is where the market value is rising fastest these days, by some way.

Pretty car. Get some pics up tho

/QUOTE]

Thanks, pics added :)

Uploading photos is easy, there is a how to guide here - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?247543-How-to-Attach-images-to-a-post-thread.

E2A

Has the rear bumper been blended to the car?

Thanks for the link :)

And yes the Trial Rear Diffuser got blown into the wing the way I wanted.

Nice car and in my opinion under priced in today's market.

GLWS

Cheers Uzzy, didn't really know what to price it at tbh & I thought the mileage was kind of high but it's 24 years old after all.

As with all these old cars it'd be worthwhile mentioning whats happening with or work that has been done underneath. If you retained the original bumpers and side trim that'd add significantly to the cars appeal, those bull horn headlight washers are worth their weight in gold these days and an active spoiler would also add to its originality. Stock is where the market value is rising fastest these days, by some way.

Sadly I sold most of the original parts...Which I do regret now as I know this was 98% stock when I bought it but I then again I never thought this day was going to come (Selling my car) :( & therefore it never crossed my mind.

Car underneath is generally good for it's age, will get a pic up but slight corrosion on one of the sills.

Looks nice. GLWS!

I also think it might be underpriced, assuming the underside is in a decent condition. :)

Thanks mate :)

Looks lovely, GLWS :thumbs:

Thanks mate :)

Car looks absolutely amazing. Really like the color, don't get why most supras come in boring silver or white and not in colors like this.

If wasn't automatic and that high millage, I would grab this one. And yes, it does help to have some engine and under car pictures :)

GLWS!

Very nice !

Thanks

Car looks absolutely amazing. Really like the color, don't get why most supras come in boring silver or white and not in colors like this.

If wasn't automatic and that high millage, I would grab this one. And yes, it does help to have some engine and under car pictures :)

GLWS!

Thanks, will be getting some pics of the underneath & engine bay hopefully by this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Any parts refurbished or replaced such as heater matrix, water rad, diff cooler, crank pulley, valve stem seals

Is it still running the original turbos ?

Whats the dash like around the de mist vent under the screen

Thanks

Thanks, will be getting some pics of the underneath & engine bay hopefully by this weekend.

Can't get the pics to upload of the underneath as it exceeds the mb on this site. Feel free to whatsapp me for more pics/vids on 0777 207 0077

Seen this in the flesh when i got my carpet. Colour is awesome :love:

Thanks dude

Free bump :)

:D

Any parts refurbished or replaced such as heater matrix, water rad, diff cooler, crank pulley, valve stem seals

As far as I'm aware I think they haven't been replaced but heater works fine, no start up blue smoke, turbos are original with strong boost (especially the 2nd turbo).

I had the vent resprayed in gloss black when I had the Glass out respray.

Are you thinking of buying this Supra then ? Stunning car , seems cheap IMO , good luck with the sale it looks stunning mate