The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1A1 NA aerotop

supra_jms

As i put in the add, owned it only two months but selling as i want a 202 supra.

Its a private sale not trade.

Finally arches are being rolled/cut as had spots of rust so to stop it becoming a problem being cut rather than just treating it and hoping for the best.

Yes he bought it from them I believe, it was originally a ebay private sale (was very good value at that point). I don't think the association with RC should cause any cause for concern in this instance.

Sorry yes, didn't mean to implicate they'd messed around with it, previous owner before RC seemed lovely and it looks far too clean to be a candidate for "the Kustoms treatment". Great looking car.

Hi all, yes bought it from kustoms. Since then ive had the locking wheel nuts drilled out as key snapped when i got a flat. New ones installed, brand new seatbelt, brand new bosch battery and removed the foglight installed in the bumper with the conversion on here. (Btw great step by step) and have it at a bodyshop atm giving a fresh rear bumper without the foglight cut in. Also rust sorted on arch lip and rear quarters resprayed. This in total has cost me £2k alone to get the car how it is now. So think its fair im asking for what i bought it for.

bro please I told you I will take this car sight unseen. I'll pay 6k in full right now!!!!! All you have to do is hold it til I get to the UK at month end.

/QUOTE]

I know you did, however like i said i wont have space to store it for 3/4weeks. Also you have not seen the car.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.