The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk twin turbo supra 1996 £3999

speedophile

Car provisionally sold ......

RIGHT LADS SORRY FOR NOT GETTING BACK TO YOU'S IT WAS UNFAIR OF ME TO POST AN ADD AND NOT FOLLOW UP ON IT BUT I HAVE HAD ALOT OF PERSONAL SHIT GOING ON ALONG WITH MY MOTHER BEEN VERY ILL....

Back on track now so if anyone is still interested its back up for sale, at the money this car is a gem so all inspections welcome... I have had alot of people asking about tax so I have put 6months tax on it last week.. I have included pics of interior down below ( I am now keeping the pioneer double din which is fitted along with the apexi gauges but I will leave the pod holder)

3l uk twin turbo supra ,tax has just run out but its mot'd until september 2011... its running very well and has never been abused.. there is high motorway miles of 200000 on this car but theres a full toyota service history up until 180,000 miles with lots of reciepts, as most of you know these engines are strong thats why it never annoyed me

new diff fitted

new front discs and pads

new timing belt

new water pump

fully serviced

new battery

full hks drager exhaust system

hks mushroom induction kit

carbon fibre dipped engine plastics

strut brace

chrome rad and battery clamps

19" chrome wide dished wheels and tyres

full trd carbon fibre spoiler

oem sideskirts

full active front splitter

rally flaps

preface tail lights

full carbon dipped interior plastics

twin pillar pod holder

cruise control

full cream leather seats and carpets

bad points... not many

1.theres a small blister about the size of a pound coin on the paint on the rear drivers wheel arch

2.theres some surface rust under the car around the back axle, diff box but it just needs cleaned down and sealed with waxol, its not heavy rust just surface and i always unseal my cars i buy but i never got around to doing it on this one... just me being picky

3.theres some stone chips on the front bumper but you have to look for them

the uk model have a higher mods package than the japs and they are alot faster also along with only 600 odd uk models made

i am the third owner on this car and i really loved every minute of owning it and am very reluctant to sell as this car is in super condition and is so tight to drive...

any inspection is welcome but not tyre kickers allowed or private numbers...

Sorry mate I need the funds....

Thanks everyone for your good comments

Mot is up in September and tax has just run out, the first owner was a dentist and he covered most of the miles on the car

It was a tongue in cheek offer to be honest, not sure I would let my Silver one go

Good Luck with the sale mate, I am sure this will be snapped up very quickly

Could you list anything major thats been replaced or had work done, heater matrix, suspension, turbo's etc ?

Also have you got any pics of the interior, front seats mainly and is the

dashboard okay around the windscreen demist vent ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.